Status
Not open for further replies.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Well, today was the big day. The Infinity and other goodies arrived. I could not get over how quickly it arrived. I think we rec’d the shipping notice with tracking number only 3 days ago.

The batteries were close to fully charged, but to be safe, I charged a set. Tina was like a little kid waiting for a treat. She kept coming into my “cave” and asking if the batteries were done. Finally the lights went green on the TR-001 and we were ready to give her birthday present its’ maiden vape. Since this was a brand new PV, I broke down and used a new CE2 carto @ 2.7 ohms. Filled the carto with some Vanilla Cupcake juice we make @ 25 mg/ml, 70/30 PG/VG. Then put on the drip tip. Overall length with the adapter, XL carto, and drip tip was close to 8” – Wow… but cool and not cumbersome to handle.

We left the voltage adjustment dial in the middle so I’m estimating she started at about 4.2 V. The first hit she took I could not get over the plume of vapor that came out. I lost sight of her for a moment. But it was a touch hot for her, so we started turning down the voltage in increments until she got a hit that was just right for her. (The experience of tuning in the voltage convinced her why VV vaping is the way to go) I’d guess we were in the very low 3 volt range when all said and done. (Now I need to buy one of the volt meters from NotCigs to confirm settings…adding it to list for next order….lol).

The switch is great. Very little pressure is required. The way she holds the PV the button gets depressed with the tip of her thumb. She had no trouble changing the voltages either. The dial moves in a very smooth fashion.

This is one fine PV. Even considering the “blemishes” (which I am still looking for), it is very well built and thought out. The fit and finish is fantastic. The weight is just right for her and she absolutely loves her present. Tina can now enjoy VV vaping, which she already has said is much better after only a few hours of use.

Tina and I want to thank Mike and everyone at NotCigs for making this purchase so seamless. It was an absolute pleasure to spend money at NotCigs and that is an odd thing to say…..lol. Tina is now a VV convert, she has a lovely black with brass accents PV to use, and we are two very happy campers.

If you are on the edge about buying the Infinity, make the move. You will not regret it. NotCigs is a fine company and their product is top shelf. Plus, their customer service is second to none. Mike put up with my multitude of emails before the purchase with nary a complaint and I freely admit that I can be a pain in the rear with questions. I’m sure he cringed when he saw a note from me….lol.

horton and Tina ----- out and happily vaping

(This was not a paid endorsement)

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
What a wonderful post Horton!! Happy Birthday Tina and enjoy
MG_123.gif

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Well, today was the big day. The Infinity and other goodies arrived. I could not get over how quickly it arrived. I think we rec’d the shipping notice with tracking number only 3 days ago.

The batteries were close to fully charged, but to be safe, I charged a set. Tina was like a little kid waiting for a treat. She kept coming into my “cave” and asking if the batteries were done. Finally the lights went green on the TR-001 and we were ready to give her birthday present its’ maiden vape. Since this was a brand new PV, I broke down and used a new CE2 carto @ 2.7 ohms. Filled the carto with some Vanilla Cupcake juice we make @ 25 mg/ml, 70/30 PG/VG. Then put on the drip tip. Overall length with the adapter, XL carto, and drip tip was close to 8” – Wow… but cool and not cumbersome to handle.

We left the voltage adjustment dial in the middle so I’m estimating she started at about 4.2 V. The first hit she took I could not get over the plume of vapor that came out. I lost sight of her for a moment. But it was a touch hot for her, so we started turning down the voltage in increments until she got a hit that was just right for her. (The experience of tuning in the voltage convinced her why VV vaping is the way to go) I’d guess we were in the very low 3 volt range when all said and done. (Now I need to buy one of the volt meters from NotCigs to confirm settings…adding it to list for next order….lol).

The switch is great. Very little pressure is required. The way she holds the PV the button gets depressed with the tip of her thumb. She had no trouble changing the voltages either. The dial moves in a very smooth fashion.

This is one fine PV. Even considering the “blemishes” (which I am still looking for), it is very well built and thought out. The fit and finish is fantastic. The weight is just right for her and she absolutely loves her present. Tina can now enjoy VV vaping, which she already has said is much better after only a few hours of use.

Tina and I want to thank Mike and everyone at NotCigs for making this purchase so seamless. It was an absolute pleasure to spend money at NotCigs and that is an odd thing to say…..lol. Tina is now a VV convert, she has a lovely black with brass accents PV to use, and we are two very happy campers.

If you are on the edge about buying the Infinity, make the move. You will not regret it. NotCigs is a fine company and their product is top shelf. Plus, their customer service is second to none. Mike put up with my multitude of emails before the purchase with nary a complaint and I freely admit that I can be a pain in the rear with questions. I’m sure he cringed when he saw a note from me….lol.

horton and Tina ----- out and happily vaping

(This was not a paid endorsement)

Right on and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINA I think I'm as happy as you just reading your post. Have a great evening.
Oh and Mike loves it when people are pain in the asps.

paco

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Chino CA
Well said, I also enjoy buying from Mike, I don't even bother with how much the price or total is cause I have no problem giving him my money. Because his products have been the only PVs that have put up with multiple drops and severe abuse. And still work like new even thou they look old, and his customer service is beyond great. Glad to see your happy with your notcig PVs and HBD Tina.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Thanks so much for all of your kind replies and birthday wishes for Tina.
We both are so happy we discovered NotCigs and Mike while searching for a VVPV that would be suitable for Tina. What a fantastic vendor. With such a crowded field of vendors currently, Mike, his employees, and his company stand far above the crowd. I know I'll be back for more products and won't have that nagging feeling in the back of my mind about what the product will be like when I receive them. NotCigs does not peddle junk, so no worries, it's all high quality. Mike would not have it any other way.
Tina is rather bashful, but she did ask me to thank everyone for their Happy Birthday wishes. One of these days I hope to get her on the forum. I am sure she would enjoy the banter.
Thanks again from two very happy Infinity owners (I get to use it when she takes a nap...lol)
A very grateful horton ----- out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread