Fling Mini Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Like a lawsuit waiting to happen or? LOL J/K
Anyway, so very cute theses are and practical too. Now we just need to be able to afford them and ONLY them!!

960147_10151685103316240_311416782_n.jpg

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
I have several of the black ones that I got with a huge order of mini flings I just got (which I am very impressed with BTW, I personally feel they are just as good as the Njoy king, and the mini flings come in 5.4% which is even higher than the King) the only thing about the case I don't like, is that the top cover part doesn't move as smoothly as the Njoy's does. I think this is because of the ego-like rubberized coating on the case getting into the hinges causing it to bind up slightly. It's not as satisfying to flip around in your hand over and over like the Njoy is ;) luckily I think most of us hunting for the best king-like mini already have tons of the Njoy King cases knocking around the house.

The Fling's case does have an advantage over the Njoy case, the space for the two extra kings in the king case is completely open, so if you only have one extra "cig" in the case it rattles around.

The fling's case has 3 complete round cutouts so that it doesn't matter where or how many 'cigs' you have in the case, it won't rattle. And the rubberized coating is really nice, it matches some of my eGos.

I think I've decided to say eff Njoy.

Last edited:

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
I have several of the black ones that I got with a huge order of mini flings I just got (which I am very impressed with BTW, I personally feel they are just as good as the Njoy king, and the mini flings come in 5.4% which is even higher than the King) the only thing about the case I don't like, is that the top cover part doesn't move as smoothly as the Njoy's does. I think this is because of the ego-like rubberized coating on the case getting into the hinges causing it to bind up slightly. It's not as satisfying to flip around in your hand over and over like the Njoy is ;) luckily I think most of us hunting for the best king-like mini already have tons of the Njoy King cases knocking around the house.

The Fling's case does have an advantage over the Njoy case, the space for the two extra kings in the king case is completely open, so if you only have one extra "cig" in the case it rattles around.

The fling's case has 3 complete round cutouts so that it doesn't matter where or how many 'cigs' you have in the case, it won't rattle. And the rubberized coating is really nice, it matches some of my eGos.

I think I've decided to say eff Njoy.

Still not going to be using the Fling mini and that's sad cuz I'm the mini queen lol Just cant get more the 3-4 hours with one and they start to weaken after hour 1. If they were $2.25 each then maybe. I'll have to stay with the large Flings. Guess I will need to change my sig lol

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
+1
Have you tried recharging the mini's?

No not yet. I took a few apart and they are pretty much the same as the Njoy King, so it seems like it would be the same process for charging either one. It's a tedious process though, it was worth it to avoid paying nearly nine bucks for an Njoy, but for about 3 bucks a piece the fling minis are priced where it doesn't sting too bad to just use it and throw it away.

The plastic tube on these is also made out of smoked clear plastic instead of the solid white plastic of the Njoy. if you remove the white sticker on the fling mini you can see inside to the battery and carto section, kinda cool looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread