White Cloud Mini's Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinstonSmith

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2013
Ohio
I might do half and half. I see a use for both sizes. The large one it a bit too wide but last for a really decent amount of time. I wish they had one with the dimensions of a 100. I was a 100's smoker so the minis almost seem like Export A's to me (Canadian smokes) but the width and weight of the minis is really comfortable. It is also easier to trigger the auto switch on the minis. I had a little trouble getting the suction just right on the long ones especially outdoors.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
WinstonSmith, you said "at $2.95." The lowest price for a Fling mini or original is $3.25 and that's if you order 100 at a time in a bundle. The 25 per bundle comes out to $3.60 per. I did order more because of the sale but, not sure what to do. We suggested a price drop on the FB page. They mentioned that they are better priced then the comp... and they are but... why are we paying the same price for a mini as a full? Don't get me wrong, I do like the Flings and WC even more. I love the ideal of no more kits, cleaning, charging and etc but, I do not like the size of the original Fling. Grr. Anywho, I did find a mini we can all buy but have to order from china. Not sure if they are any good but you can get them as low as $2.50 per when you buy 20 or more. May try.

Erncig

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
AUS
Dawn I know you're upset that the mini flings are the same cost as the big ones, but forget that for a second.

Arent the mini flings the best mini out there now (Id say the kings prob have a better tobacco taste)? and isn't the price way cheaper than anything else.

So why are you looking for another mini ecig now?

I think our best bet is to keep flooding white clouds facebook page with comments telling them to make the mini a bit cheaper.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Dawn I know you're upset that the mini flings are the same cost as the big ones, but forget that for a second.

Arent the mini flings the best mini out there now (Id say the kings prob have a better tobacco taste)? and isn't the price way cheaper than anything else.

So why are you looking for another mini ecig now?

I think our best bet is to keep flooding white clouds facebook page with comments telling them to make the mini a bit cheaper.

Yer so sweet ;-) The Njoy King is the most amazing taste and vapor since smoking.... says me lol. WC minis are VERY VERY good (Apache is awesome too!) and more affordable then the King but just not affordable enough to use only them :-( that's my entire point. I really think they should not be the same price as the original... says me again lol

WinstonSmith

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2013
Ohio
Can you confirm that they fit in the NJoy case?
If they do then I will but a bunch of them and give them a shot.
Yes, they fit in the NJOY King case. I would also like to add that my second Fling Mini died even sooner than the 1st. I am lowering my view of the Fling to equal to the King, but more cost effective. And they were still on sale for 10 for $29 bucks last night as I purchased more, but given their longevity, these are probably going to be treat vapes for me. Unless it gets below $2.00. But I will buy them over NJOY unless NJOY undershoots them in price (will never happen). I am pretty sure most of these minis, from any company, are made by the same Chinese manufacturers so I will probably go with whomever has the best price, and this week that would be White Cloud. I might buy more of their comically large Flings for my next purchase as I want more Espresso. It was typical China coffee, but I am craving it bad now. Reminds me of whatever espresso juice I used to get from I think FreedomSmokeUSA. (I am not 100% certain that was the place but it was one of the "Freedom" vendors.)

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Well, I went ahead and bought a 10-pack because they are still on sale...

I got one regular and one menthol, and a few of the Bora Bora, Kick, and Apache flavors.
I wanted to get some of the Snap and Espresso, but they didn't have any in the strength I wanted.

I haven't been this excited for vapemail in a long time.
:D

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Yes, they fit in the NJOY King case. I would also like to add that my second Fling Mini died even sooner than the 1st. I am lowering my view of the Fling to equal to the King, but more cost effective. And they were still on sale for 10 for $29 bucks last night as I purchased more, but given their longevity, these are probably going to be treat vapes for me. Unless it gets below $2.00. But I will buy them over NJOY unless NJOY undershoots them in price (will never happen). I am pretty sure most of these minis, from any company, are made by the same Chinese manufacturers so I will probably go with whomever has the best price, and this week that would be White Cloud. I might buy more of their comically large Flings for my next purchase as I want more Espresso. It was typical China coffee, but I am craving it bad now. Reminds me of whatever espresso juice I used to get from I think FreedomSmokeUSA. (I am not 100% certain that was the place but it was one of the "Freedom" vendors.)

We posted on Facebook. Really nothing more to say...

Firstly, let’s not pretend a real size disposable or rechargeable is a man on the moon because it’s not. It’s been done before. The point that is being missed is that we ARE very pleased with WC and the Fling Mini and would like to use them exclusively. How’s that for praise? My wife is very active on a large e-cig forum and others are saying the same. The issue is the pricing and it will need adjusting. I don’t believe looks and comfort is a good enough reason to spend 2-3 times more per day. If it was, I already had a very good option before the Fling Mini - and since it is not reason enough - I already have a very good option called the Fling Original.

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
White Cloud has had good success creating a small battery that lasts far longer than any other rechargeable kits I have bought. With that thought, maybe they have the technology to enhance the battery life of the disposable minis. If they can do that before someone else beats them to it, they will rule the e cig world.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
White Cloud disposables are great. The mini Fling is nearly identical to the Njoy King for less than half the price with the 10 pack sale. The regular Flings are huge for a disposable but a great value. Lots of good flavors to choose from. Good quality ecigs so far.

Right except that it would take 3 fling minis to last a full vaping day at the cost of $9.75 (minimum when you order 100). Makes more sense to just use the originals (same flavor etc) at $3.25 per day (minimum when you order 100). WC may have a better price with their mini vs NJoy King but has failed in giving users the option to use their mini 'exclusively' and that was 'my' goal. Just not theirs lol. Since still on sale, I did order more and at 35mg (like the King Gold). I am hoping that maybe because of the high nic, I could get by with with 2 a day. That comes out to the cost of a real pack where I live. Back to the Nano/Colibri if not. Size matters (that sounds funny lol) but so does cost.

ps. yes the Fling mini, epuffer Colobri and Neo (dont buy Neo until they fix their carts!) fit in the NJoy case. Everyone always ask lol

Last edited:

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
I definitely vape less with the high nic Fling minis. Has anyone purchased a 100 pack of these things? I'm afraid the batteries would die before I used them all.
A completely legitimate concern when considering you would be investing $325.00. It’s still not really an economical solution with the minis. As I said, the cost would remain at $6.50-$9.75 per day. It does however work out well for the original… since you can easily get a full day with one. I am surprised they would not entertain a price drop. Blah… dead horse and all that.

Here is their reply on Facebook. I'll bite my tongue :p

I understand your thoughts. If you are not happy with the Mini there is no need to worry, the Original isn't going anywhere. You can continue to purchase those at the price you are comfortable with. We introduced this line as an addition, not a replacement. Much like when rechargeable kit users showed concern when we introduced disposables, we are not phasing anything out. This is a new product for users who did not like the size or weight of the original. The minis are smaller in size than the original but this is the same technology and the same materials and labor go into the production of these. I hope this helps and please feel free to contact me here on Facebook or e mail me at rich@whitecloudcigs.com if you have any other questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread