White Cloud Mini's Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Ok I just got them. I will post a review shortly for my friends but for now all I can say is OMG and AWESOME!! Every kit I own is now for sale LOL. Same great feel and look as the regular Flings but 100% the very same size as njoy King (real cig). I also just tried Apache for the first time. OMG again!!

More later :)

UPDATE: It lasted 3-4 hours of normal to somewhat heavy usage. This is not good WC. We all understand a real size disposables will not last as long as the original Flings but you are asking the same price for them!

Last edited:

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
As far as I can tell, 24mg from the mini feels and vapes just like 24mg of the full Fling. I am just waiting for it to get weak and/or die. So far so good but I'm not hitting it like crazy. Apache sorta does taste like HALO Prime 15. It's more of a tart tobacco then a spicy. Bora Bora is OK too. Sorta reminds me of a kind of pipe smoke. Regular is super spicy and not a fan of that peppery taste. So I am thinking maybe to get theses in 35mg like the NJoy Golds. That may help me make them last longer. I still think WC should price these slightly less than the regulars. I mean, if I get as much use out of this mini as I do the regular, then I'll hush lol Oh and yep, the ash tip is different. It's that black, see through tip ash tip. Same as Njoy King but not set back where you see the cig lite some. That was silly anyway to me.

ps. Thanks mods ;-)

Last edited:

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
As far as I can tell, 24mg from the mini feels and vapes just like 24mg of the full Fling. I am just waiting for it to get weak and/or die. So far so good but I'm not hitting it like crazy. Apache sorta does taste like HALO Prime 15. It's more of a tart tobacco then a spicy. Bora Bora is OK too. Sorta reminds me of a kind of pipe smoke. Regular is super spicy and not a fan of that peppery taste. So I am thinking maybe to get theses in 35mg like the NJoy Golds. That may help me make them last longer. I still think WC should price these slightly less than the regulars. I mean, if I get as much use out of this mini as I do the regular, then I'll hush lol Oh and yep, the ash tip is different. It's that black, see though tip ash tip. Same as Njoy King but not set back where you see the cig lite some. That was silly anyway to me.

ps. Thanks mods ;-)

Thanks for the early look. If they're the same size as the Njoy King, they'll probably have similar batt life I'd guess. Do let us know. What different nic levels does WC have? As for flavors, I'll probably get mostly menthol if I order. While I do like Halo's Prime 15, I've got complaints on the exhale odor from some.

Last edited:

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Thanks for the early look. If they're the same size as the Njoy King, they'll probably have similar batt life I'd guess. Do let us know. What different nic levels does WC have? As for flavors, I'll probably get mostly menthol if I order. While I do like Halo's Prime 15, I've got complaints on the exhale odor from some.

Ditto about Prime 15 lol

(XX) Double Extra Strength (5.4%)
(X) Extra Strength (3.6%)
(F) Full Strength (2.4%)
(L) Light Strength (1.6%)
(UL) Ultra Light Strength (0.8%)
(NF) Nicotine Free

WinstonSmith

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2013
Ohio
Oooh....Prime15 is my all day vape...my minis arrives later today...I will be so happy if the Apache tastes like Prime. Do you guys really think Prime smells. I have always thought Prime and Tribecca were the only two Halo Tobacco flavors that didn't smell like a locker room. Are you confusing it with Torque. Torque smells like gym socks. Prime smells more like potatoes. Nonbody has ever complained about Prime to me, but Torque was promptly banned from the inside of my house. It reeks like mildew.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
Oooh....Prime15 is my all day vape...my minis arrives later today...I will be so happy if the Apache tastes like Prime. Do you guys really think Prime smells. I have always thought Prime and Tribecca were the only two Halo Tobacco flavors that didn't smell like a locker room. Are you confusing it with Torque. Torque smells like gym socks. Prime smells more like potatoes. Nonbody has ever complained about Prime to me, but Torque was promptly banned from the inside of my house. It reeks like mildew.

Not to derail the topic, but Prime 15 tastes good to me although it got banned from a certain apartment ;) I wish it hadn't because I do like it.

Last edited:

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA

Post with me as to how long it last for you. Mine is still going but I got lost on my PC for 30 mins and did not use it so....

and........... DEAD! So, I would say MAYBE 3-4 hours of normal to heavy usage. Oh so not happy!! Not for the same price as the large Flings. UGH!!!!

WinstonSmith

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2013
Ohio
Post with me as to how long it last for you. Mine is still going but I got lost on my PC for 30 mins and did not use it so....

and........... DEAD! So, I would say MAYBE 3-4 hours of normal to heavy usage. Oh so not happy!! Not for the same price as the large Flings. UGH!!!!
Just got them. I will vape it now. I was a very heavy smoker so I tend to plow through batteries quite quickly, as in about 2 standard Ego Twist batteries per day (maybe not if they were new.) Going to try them now. Will post back later about how long it lasts.

WinstonSmith

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2013
Ohio
Boom. #2 dead. 4 hours per is what I am getting. Normal to slightly heavy usage. 2-4 second puffs. At this rate, I would be at 3 per day :(
Mine just died. I chain vaped it for 45min straight earlier, and another 5min just now. I would say it equals about 8-10 smokes. I think it lasted longer than the NJOY King. The Apache tasted very good for a disposable. Much more complex than I expected. Much better than the Regular which tasted godawful. At $2.95 a piece, this might cost about the same as cigarettes in a lot of states and would be cheaper than smokes in cities like NY. I would recommend this to a first time vapor to try out ecigs over the NJOY. Like the NJOY, this really needs to cost under $2.00 a pop for me to really be compelled to switch to disposables but this is so far the best priced disposable. I would not recommend buying this for the full individual price (about $5.95) as it is not worth that price. And it should cost less than the longer Fling.

ETA: If these were 3 for 5 dollars and I could get them at the gas station I think I would use these a lot. Just started on the Espresso and it is pretty decent too. I will probably order more and carry them in an NJOY case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread