Flavor suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

netbususer

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
North Texas
Theres a reason they are drinks LOL

There is also a reason there is coffee... but it doesn't stop coffee from being a great vape! I'm a recovering alcoholic and I really miss the taste of a good whiskey... Would be nice to relieve the craving just a bit through a good juice. ;)

It's all right, though. I doubt the market would be too large for such a flavor.

netbususer

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
North Texas
I'm thinking it would be a very hard flavor to make and taste right since they don't taste too good to begin with

Speak for yourself! I love(d) drinking whiskey or bourbon straight on the rocks! (Or neat if chilled in a freezer properly before hand!) Though I completely agree! I honestly don't think a proper whiskey juice can be made... too much to try to replicate and I doubt much flavoring would be available to make it happen. That and I'm also a bit weary of vaping anything with actual ethanol in it.

Though I figure that if anyone could make a proper juice, it would be you! I wouldn't bother working on this though if you wouldn't have a personal interest in vaping it. Making your own flavors just can't be fun if you won't enjoy them too!

Wishing you the best, Don. I hope you have a fantastic vacation and hopefully to see bluebacco in the future. ;)

P.s. Thanks for making consistently awesome juices with quality materials. Juices from most other vendors just taste awful now!

redcat1948

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Eugene OR
Bander, hello...this is the lady who you traded the Cafe Mocha for the Hunters & Espresso. I wouldn't be put off by Don's tobacco flavors if you didn't like the Hunters. Backo is my favorite, Casablanca is very nice but I didn't like the Hunters. Hope you like the Applewood you ordered. When my taste buds go out on me that's the one I pick up for a few hours. I like Backo because of the slightly sweet undertone and the great vapor and throat hit. I don't taste a big tobacco flavor in it but whatever it is, it's great. I'm really happy with the Mocha you sent me and I have 2 more bottles of it steeping. Those are my 2 all day vapes. I smoke a few analogs still but find more and more that the taste is really awful. Won't be long I'll be free of that 45 year habit! I'm trying to get up the nerve to get some root beer!

bander68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Conroe, TX
Hey redcat! Glad you liked the mocha! Yeah, i'm not sure the hunters will ever suit my tastes, but one thing i've definitely figured out is that figuring out my taste buds is probably never going to happen. I have 7 different flavors of bwb right now and I can't seem to stick with any of them more than a day or two before I go somewhere else. Except for malty toffee-i love it every day. Tonight I had a vapegasm (is that a word? If not, it should be!) over the vanilla bean. Tomorrow? Who knows. I love them all in varying degrees. I'm looking forward to the website reopening so I can see what direction I'll get pulled next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread