Flavor suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

bander68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Conroe, TX
I love me some Malty Toffee. I dig the coffee flavors, but my taste for them seems to be waning. I have no idea if I'm going to like the ejoker or not. I'm just not sure if I really like tobacco flavors anymore....i'm not a smoker anymore, so I just don't want that taste in my life. I have a bottle of vanilla bean, but I keep reading that it's a slow steeper. I've tried fruity flavors from other vendors and without fail they were all vile.

With all of my pickiness, which bwb flavor would you recommend I try next? I keep reading the list over and over, and I can't find one that jumps out at me.

Thanks, crew!

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
I love me some Malty Toffee. I dig the coffee flavors, but my taste for them seems to be waning. I have no idea if I'm going to like the ejoker or not. I'm just not sure if I really like tobacco flavors anymore....i'm not a smoker anymore, so I just don't want that taste in my life. I have a bottle of vanilla bean, but I keep reading that it's a slow steeper. I've tried fruity flavors from other vendors and without fail they were all vile.

With all of my pickiness, which bwb flavor would you recommend I try next? I keep reading the list over and over, and I can't find one that jumps out at me.

Thanks, crew!

I think the Vanilla Bean is great right away. I understand that is just me but have you tried it yet?

bander68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Conroe, TX
peach, rootbeer and watermelon. you'll find no vile in them.

I think of those 3, the watermelon sounds like the one I might like. I got watermelon from 3 other vendors, and they rank as 3 of the nastiest flavors in my armageddon stash. If don has given it that signature bwb aahhhh touch, maybe....

2 votes now for soda flavors. do they have the fizziness of a soda, a la the malty in my malty toffee?

bander68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Conroe, TX
I like the tobacco suggestions, actually. If it's a less tobacco-ey flavor and the paired flavor is subtle, I think I might like it. What kind of apple is it?
I don't see myself ever liking a peach flavor...i hate those things with a passion. Blueberry....hmmm....

I don't know if this thread is making my decision easier or tougher. Very cool dilemna!

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
My first order 8 months ago was Blast and RY4. I looked at that long list of Brews and nothing looked good. I kept reading this is so good, that is so good. I began trying them and was continually amazed. Tango went on and on and on (sorry Tango) about Melombacco and it did NOT sound good. It's now one of my Fav's. So you just never know.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
I tried it. It has potential, no doubt...just not yet. Time will undoubtedly turn it into another favorite, but not today.

My vanilla took about 5 weeks to steep... its amazing right now. The flavor is very clean and somewhat subtle, so make sure you vape it from a clean atty!

Cherry tobacco, maple tobacco, and Applewood are really, really good... all three need time to steep. They are tobacco vapes, but they are just as you described... mostly fruity with a touch of tobacco.

I hated tobacco flavors until I started vaping BWB exclusively... now, they're my go-to... Casablanca is probably my favorite "only" tobacco flavor... Virginia is a close second.

As far as fruits, I love his Bluberry and coconut... I've tried Strawberry, but it's not really my thing... haven't tried peach, watermelon, or cherry.

To answer your question about the fizziness in Cola/Root Beer... it doesnt have that malty-esque flavor... but both soda flavors are great. Root beer is right on. Soda is more of an RC Cola/Pepsi soda flavor...

Bottom line, try a bunch... dont eliminate flavors just because you dont think you'll like them or didn't like the same flavor from another vendor... and if you dont like them at first, let them sit for a few weeks and try again! HTH...

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
I just agreed to trade my cafe mocha for some espresso (already know I like it) and some hunters blend. My thinking is that it gives me a chance to try a tobacco done right (bwb style) and find out if I really am going to stay away from tobacco flavors or not. If nothing else, it will be my beer vape.

I hated tobaccos until I tried BWB... vaped fruits and random stuff for over a year... now Im in love with BWB tobacco... Casablanca, Virginia, Applewood, Maple, Chery, RY4.... my faves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread