• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

First UK Manufactured Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshimi

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Costa Rica
may have been released, but it seems the company isn't able to send it out to their customers in a reasonable amount of time. For my money I'll be waiting for the 2nd manufacturer of e-liquids to release theirs, as I doubt their customer service will leave me with less juice then I need for a weekend

I ordered from Intellicig last sunday expecting Tues shipment as they detailed in their area here that this was when it would be ready to ship, got an email saying shipment would be weds, thought ok, that will work. Another email arrived thurs morning saying the shipment had just been sent, I emailed them to confirm to which they replied that it had been sent thursday morning, no explaination so I had to email yet again to get any idea from intellicig what had happened.

Not surprisingly, the shipment hasn't arrived today. Turns out when intellicig announced their new UK manufactured liquid they weren't ready to send it out, their chemist wasn't available until wednesday and their packer didn't manage to get the parcels out for wednesday which was promised as the latest date these would be sent.

As you can probably tell I'm ......, and don't think supporting a UK product is worth putting up with this wort of servce. Thought other UK members considering this would like to know.

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
Just to put a little bit of perspective here: Ecopure has been on sale for some time (months).... it was only the Krystal that was added to the range very recently.

I thought what was said was that the Krystal would be available for shipping on the Tuesday..... not that all orders of Krystal would be shipped on that day.

Intellicig's website states "
We aim to ship all orders within 5 working days.
Occasional delays are inevitable when we are waiting for new stock to satisfy a huge demand."

I agree that intellicig's shipment times could be improved (they take longer than any of their competitors), but they do state the longer time-scale on their website, so it's up to you whether or not you want to wait for it.

please check us out for fast shipping of e-liquids within the UK. we have recently revised our postage fees so first class mail is now completely free for unlimited bottles (£1.99 for recorded mail).
I didn't think that suppliers were allowed to tout their wares outside of the sppliers forum. :mad:

yoshimi

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Costa Rica
I thought what was said was that the Krystal would be available for shipping on the Tuesday..... not that all orders of Krystal would be shipped on that day.

Intellicig's website states "
We aim to ship all orders within 5 working days.
Occasional delays are inevitable when we are waiting for new stock to satisfy a huge demand."

I was told on email that mine would ship no later than wednesday...that didn't happen. I realise they state 5 days for shipping, but so does every site online, if you go hunting for the information, aas every site seems to hide it somewhere different. Regardless in any other busiess this long to ship would not meet customer expectations.

I'm starting to calm down about it a little now, but after 2 experiences like this in 2 weeks I am starting to wonder whether vaping is worth it if supplies are going to be so unreliable as to put me in the situation where I may run out.

I'm contemplating what to do as I can't afford to stock pile at the moment, so perhaps this is something I need to leave until the suppliers wise up or I can afford to keep a larger supply. I'm finding it very stressful having to deal with the thought of running out, and that wasn't something I had to worry about until this week. (I'm not making any savings on e-cigs due to smoking roll ups previouslly)

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
I was told on email that mine would ship no later than wednesday...that didn't happen. I realise they state 5 days for shipping, but so does every site online, if you go hunting for the information, aas every site seems to hide it somewhere different. Regardless in any other busiess this long to ship would not meet customer expectations.

I'm starting to calm down about it a little now, but after 2 experiences like this in 2 weeks I am starting to wonder whether vaping is worth it if supplies are going to be so unreliable as to put me in the situation where I may run out.

I'm contemplating what to do as I can't afford to stock pile at the moment, so perhaps this is something I need to leave until the suppliers wise up or I can afford to keep a larger supply. I'm finding it very stressful having to deal with the thought of running out, and that wasn't something I had to worry about until this week. (I'm not making any savings on e-cigs due to smoking roll ups previouslly)

Why don't you look into DIY?? VG and PG are both cheap, just buy some unflavored juice n cut it and add some flavor.

yoshimi

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Costa Rica
you know if you're trying to save a bit of cash like most of us are, get your liquid from china, takes about a week to show up, and its cheaper, and its not of bad quality either

I'll do that for my next batch, seems it won't take any longer then it has taken this batch to travel an hour and a half down the road. It's just really unfortunate for me that I didn't have these sort of options, I made this order 4 days after getting my hands on my first ever cig, and having waited so long for it to arrive I'm now running out.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
I'll do that for my next batch, seems it won't take any longer then it has taken this batch to travel an hour and a half down the road. It's just really unfortunate for me that I didn't have these sort of options, I made this order 4 days after getting my hands on my first ever cig, and having waited so long for it to arrive I'm now running out.

ah just give it some time, we all learn from our experiences

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
Hey yoshimi. Did you get your Krystal yet.
Mine arrived yesterday along with the 20 ml Ecomix.
Made a 50/50 mix (2 ml of each) Tastes like disinfectant.
I'm not sure if the description (clean, neutral liquid,giving you the freedom to flavour it or use it in it's natural form is correct or i've got a bad batch. Mixing it with the Ecomix should'nt make it taste so bad as the description say's it's the "same natural blend"
Just wondered what yours is like as you did'nt get the Ecomix.
Hey. 1 year without a Cigarette. Would never have believed it possible.:thumbs:

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
Deewal mine doesn't taste of anything, although it doesn't seem to carry flavours very well (I'm using up mint choc chip loranns at a scary rate)

Hmmm. If yours does'nt taste of anything on it's own then it must be the Ecomix that is giving me the disinfectant taste.
I'll try it "in it's natural form" without the Ecomix which should give me a "clean" taste which is probably no taste at all. Btw, are you using carts or are you dripping ?
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread