Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida

jnslprd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
LINY
I gotta try Ahlusion. My closet is starting to fill up and I can't vape fast enough to empty it. I have been trying to stash stuff that needs long steeps and come back to them later. In the meantime I search for juices that are good FOOB and that is the hard part. How are the AHL juices FOOB? I have recently tried Phillip Rocke grand reserve and that was awesome fresh as was Claim your throne. I wanna star trying other juices besides custards and creams. but always end up back.

Thanks All

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I gotta try Ahlusion. My closet is starting to fill up and I can't vape fast enough to empty it. I have been trying to stash stuff that needs long steeps and come back to them later. In the meantime I search for juices that are good FOOB and that is the hard part. How are the AHL juices FOOB? I have recently tried Phillip Rocke grand reserve and that was awesome fresh as was Claim your throne. I wanna star trying other juices besides custards and creams. but always end up back.

Thanks All
FOOB Ahlusion would be the following:
Tobaccos= Shipwreck and Just Criminal (Shipwreck is a tropical with a tad of tobacco,..it's in the background)
(Just Criminal is a chocolate tobacco...Nice creamy chocolate with tobacco undertones) Caramel Wildwood (Sort of like an RY4..Caramel with tobacco undertones)
Fruits:
Lemon Vanilla Cake ( Truly the best bakery lemon out there..FOOB it's the bomb) Lime Cream,..Sweet Strawberry,..Mango Lassi,
all good FOOB.
Rick's Request is my #1..It's not for everyone so wait on that one. :)

There's others that are good FOOB as well,..but Ahl has so damn many I can't keep track of them all..lol

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I also enjoy 5P Perpetual Check ... I just wanted to post what worked for me after trying a ton of vendor juice and struggling to find a clean nic base when I started DIY ... I still have 750ml of 100mg from MFS that I will not mix.

I am at the perfect spot in my vape journey ... for me, there is nothing left to pursue ... the only thing I really buy is batteries.

I can honestly say though, the biggest game changer was discovering VT nicotine.

I just love how clean it makes my ADVs taste.

Reactions: Sirius

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
just saw the 40% off deal, cant wait to try some. Haven't tried any tobaccos yet from any brand so I will probably try a sweet tobacco for a start.
Thanks
Yes..had I know you were going over there this soon I would have mentioned that sale. That's another good thing about Ahl..Always having those sales.

DON"T FORGET TO ASK FOR A SAMPLE!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I also enjoy 5P Perpetual Check ... I just wanted to post what worked for me after trying a ton of vendor juice and struggling to find a clean nic base when I started DIY ... I still have 750ml of 100mg from MFS that I will not mix.

I am at the perfect spot in my vape journey ... for me, there is nothing left to pursue ... the only thing I really buy is batteries.

I can honestly say though, the biggest game changer was discovering VT nicotine.

I just love how clean it makes my ADVs taste.
Willy,..that's the fun of it all for me,..the chase that is. Must be something primal in me that loves a challenge..lol
I'll leave the DIY up to the masters like you Willy..I really blow at it..and I've tried hard to follow those DIY threads when I was attempting it too. Seems there are as many flavor suppliers as there are juice suppliers..Thing is, as with Five Pawns and Ahl,..TPR among a few others,..blend their own flavors and don't rely on ones from China or Poland. ;)

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I hear you Sirius ... for me though, besides not finding suitable juice, I was also concerned about the coming regulations.

I didn't want to be cut off from finding quality juice if the hammer drops ... there is a real chance online sales may be outlawed and the only juice available will be face to face sales.

for those without a top notch B+M nearby who carries top quality juice ... the search for good juice could become a problem.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I hear you Sirius ... for me though, besides not finding suitable juice, I was also concerned about the coming regulations.

I didn't want to be cut off from finding quality juice if the hammer drops ... there is a real chance online sales may be outlawed and the only juice available will be face to face sales.

for those without a top notch B+M nearby who carries top quality juice ... the search for good juice could become a problem.
Yes that's always a concern..It's great that so many people stopped smoking..It's terrible that so many stopped smoking and started vaping..That's the states view anyway..They miss those dollars BIG TIME!

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I think it's incredible how vaping has evolved so quickly in the last 5 years ... however, I do believe the changes we are going to see when BG demands their slice from vaping is going to be nothing short of shocking to this industry.

unfortunately, IMO, within 3-5 years, we will be talking about the good old days of vaping.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I think it's incredible how vaping has evolved so quickly in the last 5 years ... however, I do believe the changes we are going to see when BG demands their slice from vaping is going to be nothing short of shocking to this industry.

unfortunately, IMO, within 3-5 years, we will be talking about the good old days of vaping.
That's a possibility for sure Willy.

If I could DIY this Ahl Cafe Au Lait I just put into the Reo, I'd be in hog heaven..Man is this one GOOD!

I swear that Wlad Woo is the MASTER!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
ksuj9.jpg

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
What 40%? Holy moley Batman, I need to narrow down my list and get to ordering. So far I'm looking at blueberry vanilla cake, lemon vanilla cake, lime cream, grape vine and maybe something pineapple.

It's funny I keep eyeing stuff with peaches but every time I try to vape something peach I get overwhelmed. Ironically peach tea was the juice I kicked the habit with. Since then don't like to vape it but I'll eat one. Come to think on it, I haven't found a tea that works either. o_O

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
What 40%? Holy moley Batman, I need to narrow down my list and get to ordering. So far I'm looking at blueberry vanilla cake, lemon vanilla cake, lime cream, grape vine and maybe something pineapple.

It's funny I keep eyeing stuff with peaches but every time I try to vape something peach I get overwhelmed. Ironically peach tea was the juice I kicked the habit with. Since then don't like to vape it but I'll eat one. Come to think on it, I haven't found a tea that works either. o_O
LOL..yeppa..through April so hurry!

Reactions: EleanorR

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Shoot I'll just say this about the cheesecake one that was really hyped awhile back. It was Highbrows and man it was straight up butter. I vaped that juice around my little nieces and they was like,.."Popcorn! Uncle Rick did you pop some popcorn"?!? Lmao :lol:

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
Did you try Lucena?!? Man is it good..Right there with Grandmaster for my buds. :p

Wow, thanks for reminding me. My wife put a bottle in my stocking at Christmas and I completely forgot about it. Now I gotta go find it. I never bothered trying any of the new line because they are all alcohol flavor based and I don't drink, but I think I need to go find it now and try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread