Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
The perfect juice is the one that keeps you from going back to smokes. All other considerations are just gravy on the side.
There is no perfect juice..as soon as you think you've found an EDV,..another juice will close that door for you. You are correct though about whatever it takes to keep off the smokes,..but after almost two years I got that. ;)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
No worries! I am not a fan boy but I do enjoy a few bottles a year of Gambit. My wife puts it in my stocking each Christmas. It just gets my goat when people complain about the price but many large popular vendors here on the forum charge the same or more.
I buy mainly from his site..I get samples that way. That's how I saved money on trying the Bodens Mate..Not for me though.

Reactions: bones1274

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
Let's face it..if you want top shelf juice you'r going to have to spend a bit of money. I spend more on juices each month than most do on their so called "high end" mods. Not those $600 and up Greek ones but I think you catch my drift.

Tell me about it. Between the wife and I, we go through 400 ml a month. Hence the reason I only enjoy Five Pawns a few times a year......

Reactions: Sirius

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
I buy mainly from his site..I get samples that way. That's how I saved money on trying the Bodens Mate..Not for me though.

If you haven't tried Queenside, give it a shot. It is a wonderful blood orange creamsicle. It would be my ADV if I could afford 260 ml a month.....

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Tell me about it. Between the wife and I, we go through 400 ml a month. Hence the reason I only enjoy Five Pawns a few times a year......
I can go through 300ml in one months time easy..Yesterday I vaped 2 x 6ml Reo bottles with a top off before bedtime.

Shameful..............................

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
If you haven't tried Queenside, give it a shot. It is a wonderful blood orange creamsicle. It would be my ADV if I could afford 260 ml a month.....
I will,..it's my next sample..I love me some Lucena .. You should have seen how fast I vape that bottle...Like three days and POOF!
bwahaha :lol:

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
I can go through 300ml in one months time easy..Yesterday I vaped 2 x 6ml Reo bottles with a top off before bedtime.

Shameful..............................
I knew I liked you.... The wife and I have been using Reos exclusively since 2010. I kill a bottle and a half a day and the wife kills a bottle a day. :toast:

jnslprd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
LINY
Way over priced? If you look around, you can find it for the low $20's. Even if you don't, they use free priority shipping which realistically makes it $21-22 a bottle, the same price for 30ml as many many many other quality vendors. Heck, Nicoticket is $19 a bottle and you have to pay for shipping on top of that. FWIW, Five Pawns is a Gourmet liquid that I think is a much higher quality, flavor and smoothness, and Nicoticket is not.

What makes Five pawns a gourmet juice and Nicoticket not? Besides being too complex and kinda hipsterish. Just seems over done with a drizzle of this and dusting of that. Is five pawns really all that great, every time I sample I just don't get it. As far as quality goes Nicoticket is pretty clean liquid and one of the few 50/50 juices I can vape without an instant headache.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
What makes Five pawns a gourmet juice and Nicoticket not? Besides being too complex and kinda hipsterish. Just seems over done with a drizzle of this and dusting of that. Is five pawns really all that great, every time I sample I just don't get it. As far as quality goes Nicoticket is pretty clean liquid and one of the few 50/50 juices I can vape without an instant headache.
What someone considers a gourmet juice is subjective. When I think juice I really don't consider it in the same category as gourmet cooking. I'm not a fan boy of any of these suppliers. I'll recommend what my buds like..or what curled my toes. Nothing less.

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida

For me, it is the complex multiple flavors in a single juice that are spot on, I find it smoother than Nicoticket, and has better throat hit. My wife only vapes Nicoticket Frenilla so they get lots of business from me. Me personally, I do not like Nicotickets flavors and purchase from other vendors for me.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I tried dozens of vendors looking for juice worth ordering again ... the only company that came close was 5 Pawns.

Every vendor juice I've tried was not nearly as smooth and clean tasting as 5 Pawns.

When I started DIY, I tried several nicotine bases and the only one as smooth and clean as 5P was VapersTek.

jnslprd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
LINY
I have only stopped smoking since Christmas so not sure if my taste buds are really that accurate yet, but I never taste all the claimed flavors in these types of juices. Most of these complex flavors remind me of after dinner drinks or liquor based drinks which I am not a fan of. To me The descriptions usually are a thousand times better than the product turns out to be.

jnslprd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
LINY
I tried dozens of vendors looking for juice worth ordering again ... the only company that came close was 5 Pawns.

Every vendor juice I've tried was not nearly as smooth and clean tasting as 5 Pawns.

When I started DIY, I tried several nicotine bases and the only one as smooth and clean as 5P was VapersTek.

I definitely want to try some DIY as I seem to gravitate towards more simple profiles, From the little bit of reading I have done the Vaperstek seems to be the best nic.
Is this the correct link Vapers Tek
Thanks

Reactions: WillyZee

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I definitely want to try some DIY as I seem to gravitate towards more simple profiles, From the little bit of reading I have done the Vaperstek seems to be the best nic.
Is this the correct link Vapers Tek
Thanks

yes, that is the one ... the gentleman Kevin who owns it, provides awesome customer service.

jnslprd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
LINY
yes, that is the one ... the gentleman Kevin who owns it, provides awesome customer service.

Thank you I think this is the route I wanna go for my nic. I get headaches from certain juices and this seems to be the cleanest choice picked by many. Also not trying to be a pain about the five pawns,just struck me as weird tasting. I will sample all of them again in a while as my taste buds rejuvenate. All these people loving five pawns can't be wrong

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Since there is a lot of discussion about lemon, give ZVR Lemon Cheesecake, commonly referred to here on the forums as "cheese crack" a try. There used to be a large thread about it. It will knock your socks off!

ZVR Lemon Cheesecake Vape Juice - Vapers Junction

It would be doubtful if jrenae4 would like that simply because of the cheesecake..If she shows back up,..I'll let her explain that one. :p

I'm in agreement with her as well..none EVER taste like NY Cheesecake.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
the thing with 5P is ... it kinda grows on you.

It may not seem that great at a tasting bar, however, when I actually tried Castle Long, Gambit and Grandmaster in my own device ... that is when I could really appreciate how clean and tasty it was.
Talk about clean bases..That's one thing Ahl has on just about everyone..I've not rewicked my Reo in days because I've only been vaping Ahl's...The wick tells all! ;)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Thank you I think this is the route I wanna go for my nic. I get headaches from certain juices and this seems to be the cleanest choice picked by many. Also not trying to be a pain about the five pawns,just struck me as weird tasting. I will sample all of them again in a while as my taste buds rejuvenate. All these people loving five pawns can't be wrong
I was on the fence about Five Pawns simply because I was recommended the wrong one to try..Castle Long was NOT for me.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

Thanks for chiming in Willy..How ya been man?!? I need to write that down as I was thinking of giving unflavored another shot as well.
:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread