Natural Tobaccos - The Big List - Submit your list of Top Five, or More, Natural Tobacco eJuices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
I know, right? MG2U, we've been waiting for you!

LOL @Mr.Mann , I know, I posted in Natural Tobaccos by Luceblueboy a few times then got lost for a while. It's great to see some familiar
faces here ! I have had to upgrade my vaping, as I could not take dripping and cartridges any more and the joytech 510 batteries.
Allways changing batts and dripping....lol.. So I got some tanks and rebuidables atomizer/tanks and some mods that last a day or to without a battery change. No disrespect to the Joytech 510 e cigs, they got me off of cigars and saved my life.
My signature has my weapons of mass vapor production.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
I have had to upgrade my vaping, as I could not take dripping and cartridges any more and the joytech 510 batteries.
Allways changing batts and dripping....lol.. So I got some tanks and rebuidables atomizer/tanks and some mods that last a day or to without a battery change. No disrespect to the Joytech 510 e cigs, they got me off of cigars and saved my life.
My signature has my weapons of mass vapor production.

LOL! You've made some SERIOUS upgrades!

Ok mine are , but not realy in any order ;

1) Want2Vape / Vapenstein Blend, Managua
2) Want2Vape / Red Pirate
3) Want2Vape / Vapenstein Blend, London
4) Want2Vape / Vapenstein Blend, Louisville
5) Want2Vape / Vapenstein Blend, Paris
6) Want2Vape / Cold Infusion
7) Want2Vape / Alcazar Cigar
8) Want2Vape / Tabak Especial
9) Want2Vape / Morley
10)Highbrow Vapor / Highbrowbacco-Cigar
11) Goodejuice / Vita Bella Tobacco
12) Heathers Heavenly Vapes / Gandalf

Note ; All of my e-liquids are at 24mg of nicotine. To me this is my best dozen for now. As I'm still searching for more awesome taste in the natural tobacco extracted juice. Which includes but not limited to, cigar , cigarette , pipe , chew , snuff , with sweetnes , wood-cured ,
spice added , caramel , flu-cured , ect....

I know many people like the Want2Vape / Acid Blondie-Cigar vape , a little over the top for my tastes....

These are my all day type vapes , I don't do driping only to sample , then in the tank it goes , lol....I think this is a great list for a new person into the vaping world that want to try a great tobacco vape to keep from smoking ! This is a great thread also to help expand your
knowledge of new to you companies and flavors to add to your stock.

Take Care & Best Wishes :thumbs: :vapor:

Goodgooglygoo...that Highbrow Cigar....I got it yesterday and I vaped it so much that I got a little green around the gills. That stuff is so good! Highbrow makes exceptional juices and I'm highly addicted to them. Could it be?...is it possible? That Cigar is overtaking Exotic Blend for the top spot for me? I mean WOW. I can't put it down and 10 ml will go too fast.

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
Goodgooglygoo...that Highbrow Cigar....I got it yesterday and I vaped it so much that I got a little green around the gills. That stuff is so good! Highbrow makes exceptional juices and I'm highly addicted to them. Could it be?...is it possible? That Cigar is overtaking Exotic Blend for the top spot for me? I mean WOW. I can't put it down and 10 ml will go too fast.

I'm tellin ya....lol...., Gee Wizz I love that stuff. Ya know when I go to the web site and go to order the juice, I get all flustered , about add this add that double this and extra that..........?????????????????? WOW.

Then I get this juice that is crazy and I have no idea if it's even close to what the original tastes like ! and if I could ever remember the recipe---lol to get more.
For me I like not much of a choice but pg/vg=% and nicotine. It makes it easy for me then...lol.

I know this is a tobacco thread but, the Want2Vape / Creme Brulee' , is awesome,awesome....:thumbs: :vapor:

Oh and the Highbrow Cigar, seems to me to have a little pepper in it also. A little bite.:D

Yes! From highbrowvapor.com, Bryan explains it best:

"This rich and powerful blend of cocoa, pepper, spice with heavy earthy undertones is certain to please the most discriminating aficionado and can be equated to a drier light leafed Claro wrapper type flavor."

The juice is real dark. The darkest juice I've vaped yet. After vaping it for hours last night, it lingered in my nose and mouth. I'm surprised my home office didn't look like a smokey bar. But when my son walked in he said, "who's been eating Reese's Puffs cereal in here?" :p

To Salt&Pepper, I'm new to all this and still trying juices, but I do have a top 5. These may change as I get more experienced.

1. Highbrow (Cigar)
2. Highbrow (Exotic Blend)
3. Highbrow (RY4)
4. HHV (Gandalf)
5. HHV (Huntsman)

Great thread! :)

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
Wow , now that's great ! Thanks, I never read that from Highbrow on the Cigar.... Very nice to learn more info !
I realy like it too, and I'm vapeing it right now in a ViVi Tank Rebuildable from Smoktek at Discount Vapors and Gotvapes has it too as a srt hyper. I had to drill out the wick holes bigger for me, too small and dry hits , now it's fine and good. I'm going to get one more to modify for the ss mesh setup.

Boy I can't wait to try the ss-mesh setup with Tobacco juices, they say it's the best flavor,vapor,throat hit and all. So I bet Highbrow-Cigar will be Awesome that way.

Yes! From highbrowvapor.com, Bryan explains it best:

"This rich and powerful blend of cocoa, pepper, spice with heavy earthy undertones is certain to please the most discriminating aficionado and can be equated to a drier light leafed Claro wrapper type flavor."

The juice is real dark. The darkest juice I've vaped yet. After vaping it for hours last night, it lingered in my nose and mouth. I'm surprised my home office didn't look like a smokey bar. But when my son walked in he said, "who's been eating Reese's Puffs cereal in here?" :p

To Salt&Pepper, I'm new to all this and still trying juices, but I do have a top 5. These may change as I get more experienced.

1. Highbrow (Cigar)
2. Highbrow (Exotic Blend)
3. Highbrow (RY4)
4. HHV (Gandalf)
5. HHV (Huntsman)

Great thread! :)

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
I remember now going there the other night. The only 100% VG is Vapenstein Blend Paris. I gotta have all VG.

Yep, that's a problem. It's really a shame more vendors don't offer an all-vg option. If I remember correctly, the ecf member jplanet had the same issue -- cigar lover and could only vape 100% vg. You might be interested in tracking him down for some recommendations.

Yep, that's a problem. It's really a shame more vendors don't offer an all-vg option. If I remember correctly, the ecf member jplanet had the same issue -- cigar lover and could only vape 100% vg. You might be interested in tracking him down for some recommendations.

Yeah, I've noticed jplanet has the same tastes as me...he's a big Highbrow fan too if I remember correctly.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Thank you for this thread! You're right.. the other one was way to deep to wade through.

hubby is the tobacco man and his top 5 are:

Dark Horse - HHV
S.V. Tobacco full Flavor - Smokin Vapor (our semi local B&M store.. kinda expensive)
Perique - Highbrow Vapor
Huntsman - HHV
Exotic blend - Highbrow

He does not like sweet or other flavors mixed in his tobacco.. vapes 12mg and the biggest percentage of VG I can get him in a juice

I wish I could get him some of that Ahlusion juice.. haven't been able to slip in to get an account there yet.

Thank you for this thread! You're right.. the other one was way to deep to wade through.

hubby is the tobacco man and his top 5 are:

Dark Horse - HHV
S.V. Tobacco full Flavor - Smokin Vapor (our semi local B&M store.. kinda expensive)
Perique - Highbrow Vapor
Huntsman - HHV
Exotic blend - Highbrow

He does not like sweet or other flavors mixed in his tobacco.. vapes 12mg and the biggest percentage of VG I can get him in a juice

I wish I could get him some of that Ahlusion juice.. haven't been able to slip in to get an account there yet.

Sounds like his tastes are VERY similar to mine. I like all of HHV's and Highbrow's tobaccos. As a matter of fact just two minutes ago I ordered more Cigar and French Pipe from Highbrow, and I'm getting vapemail today from HHV. ;) I just successfully used coupon code eCig411 at Highbrow for 15% off...so remember that on his next order.

Happy Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread