• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favourite juices , SA and none

Status
Not open for further replies.

umzungu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
Cape Town
Mine says Vamo posted at 3:09! Early bird. Rob, you could just dilute your juices with PG or VG, depending on your preference. I dilute my NETs from 36 to 24 with PG and it does not affect the flavour at all. Here is a link to a dilution calculator, which makes it easy: Dilution Calculator -- EndMemo

When you get your Reo you will have to go even lower with the nic. Where is that Reo, I am really getting impatient!!:).

If you think you are impatient ;-)
at least I think my Yaeliq juice will arrive today - cleared customs yesterday.

umzungu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
Cape Town
will do - is interesting how varied the reviews are. The most believable reviews I have seen seem to indicate that the juices are ok to good but there may be an issue with them losing flavour as they steep.
But at $18 for 100ml if they are ok it would be great as a staple!

Yaeliq arrived - packaging poor, some leakage but not too bad. cleared customs - only VAT
also got a fasttech order which included some liqua, also only VAT.

Will report on yaeliq juice once ive tried it!

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
did SA tracking work for your REO - postoffice doesnt recognize my tracking number yet!!

No, you have to get the local tracking number (ends with a za). Phone Cape Mail, ask them for it. They need your international tracking number to help you. Then you can track further at trackmyparcel.co.za. Tel. 021 5905712/13/15/16 - Cape Mail.

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
this hobby is terrrible - i though smoking was addictive!!
already have a dingo, a roller, a kayfun, several protanks.
Had an evic and a k100 and an ithaka clone for a while.....juice from all over - i cant stop!!!

Now you're talking. Does feel to me that I'm now sort of calming down with the Reos and finding at least 1 DIY juice I like. BUT, have to constantly battle the temptation to buy another Reo, which is totally not necessary!

CraftyZA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
South Africa
www.fdev.co.za
this hobby is terrrible - i though smoking was addictive!!
already have a dingo, a roller, a kayfun, several protanks.
Had an evic and a k100 and an ithaka clone for a while.....

juice from all over - i cant stop!!!

Btw, thanks for the ithaka clone and the k100 :)
I cant stop!
Currently, vapemail in progress will still bring a kayfun clone, a smok scar, and took delivery today of an unknown. Will post pics tomorrow of the unknown.

Vamoman

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2013
South Africa
Hey Vamo,

given that you are posting at 1:09am I suggest you lower your nic a bit further ;-)
Where are you getting lower nic levels locally? All I can find is 18mg stuff which is way to strong for me!

Hey if you are in cape town pm me and I can hook you up

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
I Also want a banner like that ? ... Im at around 3 months now :vapor:

Yeah, it is as Umzungu says. Mine was from the same site as his, but it died for a few days - then I just put up the ECF banner. Just click on the one you prefer. Then you copy the code and paste it in your "edit signature" box in your profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread