• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favourite juices , SA and none

Status
Not open for further replies.

notdanielbutdaniel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Yo.

Thinking of ordering meself some really nice juices (not that I know what those are yet).

Been reading up on something called Boba's Bounty, apparently an "award winning" juice. Before exploring whether they deliver from the US to here, and other alternatives - anyone have any favourites that are perhaps a little more accessible?

:vapor:

notdanielbutdaniel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Never heard of it, just checked out the site... my interest is definitely peaked ! Sucks to see it's out of stock yeah. I'm also curious to try the Bobas Bounty, but also seems always out of stock.

I'm hesitant about ordering from overseas with customs, would suck to spend top dollar on a nice big premium flavour and then have it confiscated at customs.

Jacques34

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Gordons Bay, South Africa
Never heard of it, just checked out the site... my interest is definitely peaked ! Sucks to see it's out of stock yeah. I'm also curious to try the Bobas Bounty, but also seems always out of stock.

I'm hesitant about ordering from overseas with customs, would suck to spend top dollar on a nice big premium flavour and then have it confiscated at customs.

Everybody is raving about the Grants Vanilla Custard. Go and check out Tod's review on it.

Most of the juice suppliers are very aware of the shipping issue worldwide, so they are normally very willing to leave any indication of Nic level etc off the bottle. I also normally ask to describe it as essential oils and I have never had a single bottle confiscated. I have brought in 25 30ml bottles at a time in the past and customs physically opened and inspected the contents. After a bit of explaining that this is essential oils that I burn in the house they released it to me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread