Favorite E-juice brand and/or site to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Ft. Lauderdale, FL USA
I've tried MBV, Apocalypse and The Vapor Chef. So far I really like the sweet flavors fro TVC. They are nice, but the cost per ml ration is double or triple the cost of MBV. For that, it's best to wait for a coupon or try something you like and buy in bulk.

I personally don't care for MBV and found for the most part you get what you pay for. I'm pretty sure Vapor Chef is in SF, maybe they have a B&M.

kottonmouth401

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2013
RI, USA
If you want good flavor at a VERY affordable price, i can't say enough about MBV. Thats where i buy the bulk of my e-liquid. They also have great customer service, lightning fast shipping, and give a free 15ml sample bottle with orders over $15. Another great vendor is Alice in Vapeland. Its a little pricier than MBV, but some of their flavors are out of this world! Just my :2c: Good luck in your search & enjoy!

JohnQPublic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
United States

KC33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Ft. Lauderdale, FL USA
I recently found a newer site, uncommonvapes.com

They do at home delivery for South FL residents...love it. And if you get a juice you aren't a fan of they exchange it for one of equal or lesser value and are really nice about it. They carry a lot of different brands.

I am vaping XXX from Buckshot that I bought from there right now.

AgeAgainst

Verified Member
I need to try a lot of these places out. I just like trying a flavor out before purchasing it so fortunately there's a place here in Las Vegas that has 95 flavors and you can try every single flavor if you want.

Pink Spot Vapors

Banana Nut Bread
Atomic Fireball (A VERY strong cinnamon)
Pina Colada

ln617

Mar 29, 2013
detroit, mi, usa
I have a PG allergy, but I have found a few vendors that do PG free eliquids. Virgin Vapor and Velvet Cloud Vapor I have found to be good for me. I personally like Burley Beard from Velvet, and Honeydew Melon (or something) from Virgin Vapor the most out of the ones I tried. PG free liquids tend to be harder to work with in a atomizer though... but if you do find yourself reacting to PG, you can try these, but you might not have the same taste preferences as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread