Favorite E-juice brand and/or site to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
USA
I've looked at Halo, haven't bought anything there yet though - I believe there is a store near me that sells Halo actually.

Haven't heard of the other two, I'll check those out. Thanks!

Yep. They are indeed in some stores. Their menthols are really good and I've heard a lot of good things about their tobacco flavors.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Only one place I use and that's The Vapor Room.They sell only top quality juices and ship right away.Always sends an order confirmation
to your email.Very nice people that care about their customers.I use their Vanilla Tobacco it's fantastic!
The Vapor Room.net | Vaporize Nicotine | E Cig Atomizers

alkaiser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
Orange County, CA
www.sjchon.com
I haven't tried many, but i like ordering from mt baker vapor. quick shipping, cheap, and delicious

there's a B&M i go to that has a brand called ozone vapes and i like their yin green tea (green tea cream - kind of like green tea ice cream flavor) that i absolutely love. my favorite flavor so far.

Cupcakesugars

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Alice in vapeland - pun'kin tumble, 15 foot falls
Cyclops vapor - colossus
Ms. T's bakery (except that it takes an insanely long time to get orders)
MBV - candy corn, caramel candy

I LOVE anything custardy, vanilla, creamy, dessert type Vapes...always welcome to suggestions as well :)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Cyclops vapor - colossus

I LOVE anything custardy, vanilla, creamy, dessert type Vapes...always welcome to suggestions as well :)

KG,The Vapor Room has Ginger Bread among their Bakery Blends.You should try some of their juices they are awesome.A lot of peeps here like their Snickerdoodle ( sugar cookie flavor mixed with hints of butter and cinnamon. )
Flavor Descriptions!

Only been vaping for a few months but some early favs, ordered online...
(All of these have good shipping speeds/customer service from what I can tell)

Halo - Tribeca
Five Pawns - Gambit, Queenside
Firebrand - Cinnaswirl, Apple Pie

I live in So Cal and visited the ECC convention over the summer, so got to taste numerous vendors in person too... LOVED and picked up these in person:
Midas - Pink Lemonade (the BEST lemonade vape I've ever tried - dead-on realistic flavor)
P.O.E.T. - Dolce Nero Te (sweet tea - same description as above)
But I think these 2 vendors have some kind of exclusive deal with a shop called Vape Revolution so you can only order them off VapeRev shop online (vaperev.com)

elfy

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2013
Elfland, everywhere, USA
Cyclops vapor - colossus

Nicoticket's Custards Last Stand is pretty thick and well...custard-y. This can get kinda dark when vaped over a long day. But its got flavor. Its one you make sure you have a nice clean tank-heads for lol.

Ahlusion.us has Blueberry-Vanilla Cake (also Strawberry-Vanilla Cake I believe).

I like 'em.

I will probably hit up both retailers this week for some new juices...You hear that Clark? IM COMING FOR YOUUU!

You better have Onion Ring juice ready!

And +1 for AiV...April Moon in a sample made me order a 30ml. Tasty stuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread