Favorite E-juice brand and/or site to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrisAinTX

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Central Texas
Suicide Bunny's entire line, including the new OB. Available online from The Refined Vapor.

five pawns, including Castle Long Reserve. The entire line is available from The Refined Vapor online as well.

OB, Castle Long Reserve, Five Pawns' Gambit, and Suicide Bunny's Mother's Milk, are the 4 best juices I've ever tried. Incredibly complex, wonderful rich flavor.

campbellshaun

Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
southern illinois
I've only tried a few vendors, but so far my fav is Velvet Cloud Vapers.
I have AiV vapemail en route to try next.

I got the sample of everything they all had the same taste or little except a few I was not impressed actually a let down cause of all the talk about how good it was...to each their own

taptalk: Vape on my friends

stanfordmichaels

Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
Richardson Tx
I was buying all of my juice locally. I have 4-5 B&M stores within a 10 mile radius of my home. The juice was very inconsistent. Someone recommended Mt Baker Vapor to me a couple of weeks ago. I have only made 2 orders so far, and I ordered the exact same juice both times. They were absolutely perfect both times. I am a creature of habit so they have now won my business for the foreseeable future.

poetic_injustices

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
mbv - mtbakervapor.com

I've tried a handful and I keep going back to this one.

I just ordered a bunch from these guys too.

You cannot beat the price, it's super low and it's great especially if you're still figuring out what you like, which is where I'm at. You can also take any of their flavors and mix them anyway you like yourself, which I guess isn't that unique as I think there's a lot of places where you can do that but, in combination with the price, it kind of rocks.

Only disclaimer I'd offer is that I'm new at this so, you know, grain of salt. But I did my homework before ordering. Flavor is subjective so I pretty much ignore flavor reviews but product quality reviews are good for their eliquid. PBusardo suggested going a little lighter than the 80/20 blend so I went with the level down, I think it's 65/35? Whatever the next widest ratio gap was.

I just can't argue with the price.

Last edited:

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
I've been very happy with Vaperite. My favorites are Earl Grey Tea and Burley Menthol Tobacco, but they have a large variety of flavors. A lot of their flavors are natural and/or organic. They also give you a choice of pg/vg ratio and a choice of a free sample with each bottle you buy. I don't like sweet, but the samples that were too sweet for me still had good flavor.

Didn't mean to write a commercial, but of the suppliers I've tried so far they are my favorite. MBV put themselves off of my list when they were downright rude in their very slow response to my question about whether they used childproof bottles (I can't open them). There are other suppliers who only use childproof bottles but they at least answered my question quickly and politely.

metalguru85

Moved On
Dec 16, 2013
Edinburgh
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread