Fat Daddy's.com secure or not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all vapers. Does anyone know for sure if ordering online from Fat Daddy's is secure ? They don't use a safe or secure protocol on their website and Google warns of entering any credit card information and passwords.
I was gonna order the upgrade kit for the Noisey Cricket v1 but after the security warning
I hesitate to place the order.

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
Wow I haven't heard from Dennis in awhile. Three or for years ago he had some serious health issues and his son took over and was having trouble keeping FDV running. His FB hasn't been updated in a few years. Drop them an email and tell them to update their security info.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    If you are referring to FatDaddyVapes.com, their site utilizes Paypal's shopping cart system, so everything from cart building to payment is completely done on Paypal.com's website. The only thing that you actually do on FatDaddyVapes.com is browse and press "add to cart" buttons. No information is transmitted on their FatDaddyVapes.com domain or server.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    Placed a parts order with FD's last July. Smooth as ever. It goes through PayPal like @SupplyDaddy said. So yep, very secure.

After Dennis recovered he resumed stuff at the web site. Understandably his son did have a slow go of it when Pops had his health issues.

Hello to all vapers. Does anyone know for sure if ordering online from Fat Daddy's is secure ? They don't use a safe or secure protocol on their website and Google warns of entering any credit card information and passwords.
    I was gonna order the upgrade kit for the Noisey Cricket v1 but after the security warning
    Placed a parts order with FD's last July. Smooth as ever. It goes through PayPal like @SupplyDaddy said. So yep, very secure.

After Dennis recovered he resumed stuff at the web site. Understandably his son did have a slow go of it when Pops had his health issues.

Reactions: ShowMeTwice
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread