• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech "Ships in 5 Days" is absolutely meaningless !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
6 days ago I ordered an eVic-VTC Mini from fasttech. There website says that it "Ships in 5 Business Days" ... So, to me, my order should be shipping about now, but I have got no email from them saying it has shipped (or preparing to ship).

Today I went back to the eVic-VTC Mini order page on the fasttech website and it still says "Ships in 5 Business Days" ... so, that tells me I have at least another 5 days before it will ship.

$34.90 Authentic Joyetech eVic VTC Mini 75W TC VW APV Box Mod - 1-75W / 200-600'F(100-315'C) / 1*18650 / stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

This continual "Ships in 5 Business Days" might go on for months for all I know.

Why can't fasttech just be honest and say .... "We Don't Have This Item in Stock, and Have No Idea When We Ever Will" !

"Ships in 5 Days" is just pure BS !

Last edited:

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
Disclaimer ... I am fully aware that if someone needed a certain item that is on the Fasttech website right away, ordering from the Fastech website is not, by any means, the way to get it fast ..... But, when they say that an item does in fact ship within a certain period of time, that should be the case.

Obviously, it's not at all.

Reactions: David Wolf

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Ive never had any issues with FT shipping my products... normally it was out the door in less than 24 hours... but as far as recieving my packages... that could take up to 2 weeks... USPS Customs have a tendancy to hold stuff for several days before releasing it...

joeybear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Southeast Wisconsin
If you need something desperately quick, FT is not the place to go! FT sends out thousands of orders a day. If it wasn't in stock, it will be soon. Spend the extra couple $ to buy local or off the net. I've seen the eVic mini for under $40 on the net...do some searching. You'd have the mod in less than 4 days if you ordered from a website.

Reactions: mauricem00

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
joeybear ...

I agree with you completely. Like what I said earlier in this thread ... "I am fully aware that if someone needed a certain item that is on the Fasttech website right away, ordering from the Fastech website is not, by any means, the way to get it fast"

What I am complaining about is when Fasttech says that an item "Ships in 5 Business Days", in many cases, that is not true at all.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Its China.
They do things differently than western businesses.
You should understand how the business works before doing business with them.

When a Chinese vendor states "ships in x days" it means they do not have the item in hand and "x days" is the ESTIMATED time it will take for them to aquire the item. If there is a holdup, its the manufacturer, not FT.
Estimated shipping times are just that.. Estimated.

Doing a bit of research would have informed you, as every thread on ECF about Fasttech pretty much explains this.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Cheese-and-Crackers.jpg

Shipping time for out of stock items is based on Suppliers estimate of Delivery of product. :cool:

:pop:

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Remember the thread I started last month about 3f vape?
First time customer.
I ordered about $120 worth of gear, and every single item was listed as "estimated shipping time 10 business days".
Its finally out for delivery today.
All in all, it was a smooth professional transaction.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
6 days ago I ordered an eVic-VTC Mini from Fasttech. There website says that it "Ships in 5 Business Days" ... So, to me, my order should be shipping about now, but I have got no email from them saying it has shipped (or preparing to ship).

Today I went back to the eVic-VTC Mini order page on the Fasttech website and it still says "Ships in 5 Business Days" ... so, that tells me I have at least another 5 days before it will ship.

$34.90 Authentic Joyetech eVic VTC Mini 75W TC VW APV Box Mod - 1-75W / 200-600'F(100-315'C) / 1*18650 / stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

This continual "Ships in 5 Business Days" might go on for months for all I know.

Why can't Fasttech just be honest and say .... "We Don't Have This Item in Stock, and Have No Idea When We Ever Will" !

"Ships in 5 Days" is just pure BS !

Sounds to me like you are looking in the wrong place.
You should go to the manage orders page and check the status; it should have an ETA date

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
I'm going for the sympathetic angle...

Yes... estimated shipping times on FT are indeed mostly meaningless. "Ships in 5 days" may mean it will leave FT in anything between one and an infinite number of days. Some times - things never gets restocked.

Not much to say except "Sucks - lesson learnt. You're not alone" ;)

Reactions: DC2

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I'm going for the sympathetic angle...

Yes... estimated shipping times on FT are indeed mostly meaningless. "Ships in 5 days" may mean it will leave FT in anything between one and an infinite number of days. Some times - things never gets restocked.

Not much to say except "Sucks - lesson learnt. You're not alone" ;)

Your right. If FT were to be straightforward they'd say "Guesstimated x shipping days" instead of "Ships in x days".

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Ya, I don`t think China is much interested in honesty. I mean you got the counterfeit capital of the world there. You cant counterfeit Honesty.

They are also the largest producer of Commissioned product in the World.:cool:
Think about it ;)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Yup, ordering ANYTHING from FT is push the pay button and forget about it for me. It'll show up sooner or later. Wellllll, scratch the sooner part.
I know right?

I got in a little bit of a bind when all of my Ego Twists bit the dust in succession.
I had been using them for a couple of years.

Anyway, I ordered 3 more from Fasttech and started using my backup iStick Mini.

I had to endure the iStick Mini for almost two months.
But eventually the three new Twists showed up and I've been good to go since.

It is what it is.
No use complaining about it.

Reactions: Foggy Road
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread