• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

FastTech orders shipped by boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I almost always get all my orders within 2 weeks from date of order to my house door....I have made over `100 orders in the past 18 months and never really had a slow shipping issue or any issue of any kind if U know how to order correctly and which shipper to use..China is not the USA and is completely different..FT has its own ways and if U learn them, U will never have any problems and your orders will be at your door within 2 weeks..go and read at the fasttech Forums and learn how to buy, from reading there and here and you will make life easy for yourself and for FT..

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
You never know with fasttech. I ordered a plum veil drip tip for $1.36 that was shipped Aug 14th without tracking of course (too small of an order). And another taifun GT for $21.36 on Aug 18th with tracking of course.

I'm pretty sure I will get the taifun before the drip tip, will be interesting when I get the drip tip lol. Hadn't used fasttech for a while and had one order before this one that took 10 days, so decided to give them another shot and didn't need the gear right away anyways.

Ok so the Taifun GT took 9 days and just got the drip tip yesterday at 36 days. So 5 weeks and 1 day after order. I think for small items that you don't need/care about it's fine. Honestly I almost forgot about it and saw it in the mail box and was like ah ha lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread