• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Farewell Friends, I've kicked the e-cigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
Aucorium, after reading your thread about the PG with Menthol Crystals, I did some reading up on it and went out today to get myself some Menthol Crystals, which I mixed with a 2 Units Glycerine 1 unit PG. So far I only used it by dripping directly on to the atty. This is awesome stuff man. :D I like it. I am always battling to get hold of high menthol juice. So now I can make my own. I must say when I asked for it at the pharmacy; I had to do quite a bit of explaining, I think she thought I was going to manufacture Tik or something, but I did get a little in the end. The job of training and cultivating the pharmacists, also rest on us now. I also drove all the way out to the waterfront, and got some of Twisps, High Cherry flavour juice. Not to bad, just hell of an expensive. Their flavouring is much stronger as the “quick quit” brand I was using before.

I now have a non Nic mix with the Menthol Crystals, and from time to time, when my Juice in the M402 gets low, I put a few drops on the atty. This works perfectly. I have not yet prepared a proper mix for my DSE601, and give it a go, but this is an awesome plan. Thanks.

Does anybody know where in SA; I can find Extra High Nic Juice at a reasonable price?

Aucorium

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2009
Cape Town, South Africa
Aucorium, after reading your thread about the PG with Menthol Crystals, I did some reading up on it and went out today to get myself some Menthol Crystals, which I mixed with a 2 Units Glycerine 1 unit PG. So far I only used it by dripping directly on to the atty. This is awesome stuff man. :D I like it. I am always battling to get hold of high menthol juice. So now I can make my own. I must say when I asked for it at the pharmacy; I had to do quite a bit of explaining, I think she thought I was going to manufacture Tik or something, but I did get a little in the end. The job of training and cultivating the pharmacists, also rest on us now.

Welcome to the world of DIY! :cool:

I have an uneasy feeling when i'm doing my DIY shop in the chemist asking for syringe, PG, menthol crystals etc they all seem like really obscure items. But they seem to have everything.

Just be careful with those crytals, they are quite potent, i've hurt my lips a couple of times "super strengthing" the juice.

Isnt that much Glycerine a bit thick for wicking? You must dissapear in a cloud of vapour.

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
The Glycerine does produce plumes of vapour, and I think lessens the TH, but the menthol makes up for that. I do not vape this on its own, since I am still on nic, so I just use it to add on to my atty every now and then. I normally mix my high juice also 2ml Juice to 1ml of my own mix. The own mix then also consists of 2ml Glycerine and 1ml PG. Because the Juice is PG, I think it balances reasonably. I did do my own mix 1 to 1 PG and Glycerine at some point, but I burped quite a lot then. I read on the forum that this could be side affect. Like Vaporista said, I am still on my journey to discovering the perfect juice mix. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread