Fantastic initial success in illinois - more action needed next week.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
When is the next session?

I believe the legislature will meet briefly in November for a special session, but it's our understanding that it is extremely unlikely this bill will be considered then since that's primarily for budget matters and the like.

The Illinois legislative session typically runs from January through May from what I understand.

Safira

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Plainfield,IL
I believe the legislature will meet briefly in November for a special session, but it's our understanding that it is extremely unlikely this bill will be considered then since that's primarily for budget matters and the like.

The Illinois legislative session typically runs from January through May from what I understand.

WT*, seriously??? Of those months how many days do they actually meet? I want a job like that, with that kind of pay.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
WT*, seriously??? Of those months how many days do they actually meet? I want a job like that, with that kind of pay.

LOL . . . well, the rest of the time, they're supposed to be at their district offices working on local matters and keeping in touch with their constituents. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread