EVCigarettes thread for ~Giveaways!~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
carrielsal- That is the great thing about micro coils. They last a really really long time. One spool of kanthal will basically last you forever! lol

Silverdove- Good luck and thanks for your entry! If you win the gift certificate this will be rather inexpensive for you.

catlady60- Thank you for your entry. Pretty nifty item for when you have to wait for another device to charge. This should hold you over.

Biggame-There is no doubt that the 134 is one of the coolest looking APV's out! innokin get's pretty creative.

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
tumblr_n09o7gWnsE1rrqskho1_500.jpg

Never again will you miss a delivery because you were on the toilet

mzlynnem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Waynesville, OH, USA
eGo Twist 1100mAh (Clone) T3S Clearomizer Basic Kit - EVcigarettes.com

Because I only have my iTaste vv3 and no extra batts except my original 808s that are dying... And because I think the T3 is probably the perfect tank I've been looking for to start experimenting with rebuilding- a single BCC with an easy rebuild. I see this isn't in stock right now, but I'd wait! Looks like a great kit! Thanks for the chance :)

MarlyandMe46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2014
Denver, CO, USA
Last minute entry change... in light of my recent double tank meltdown.. I would get:

ProTank 2
Ceramic Drip Tip for 510 | 808D-1 | 901 - Round Tip - EVcigarettes.com -would like to get away from plastic drip tips and tanks!

More research required for RBA's, but that seems to be the next logical step... a fun new learning experience... and a gift certificate might just be the little nudge I need!
and maybe an early birthday present.. if I'm lucky! Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0 Energy Line Starter Kit - EVcigarettes.com I like the plain black, but it's out of stock :(

Thanks again for the great giveaway! Excited for tomorrow to see the lucky winner! Good luck everyone! :)

TJVJR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2011
Tri Cities , TN
View attachment 307468 I shall go find and redeem it , :D

I did indeed redeem it on 2/26. My order shipped same day and I had it in my hands 2/28 , Incredible ! It was a lot harder than I thought is was going to be to actually choose what I wanted. Their selection is fantastic once you actually look over everything , Like a kid in a candy store . If you haven't yet check them out on Facebook ( I don't use Facebook a lot but it is handy for things like this ) , They have some good specials I wasn't aware of ( two for Tuesday ,Free ship Friday ect ) until recently . I'm off to get started trying this stuff out , Thanks again EVcigarettes.com !

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran

Because I only have my iTaste vv3 and no extra batts except my original 808s that are dying... And because I think the T3 is probably the perfect tank I've been looking for to start experimenting with rebuilding- a single BCC with an easy rebuild. I see this isn't in stock right now, but I'd wait! Looks like a great kit! Thanks for the chance :)

Thank you very much for your entry and catching this error on our site! On that link the battery colors that are out of stock are correct. As far as the t3s clearomizer colors it is incorrectly showing as out of stock. We have plenty of every color t3s clearomizers! We are contacting our web master now to get this fixed. I'll let you know when it is corrected.

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Last minute entry change... in light of my recent double tank meltdown.. I would get:

ProTank 2
Ceramic Drip Tip for 510 | 808D-1 | 901 - Round Tip - EVcigarettes.com -would like to get away from plastic drip tips and tanks!

More research required for RBA's, but that seems to be the next logical step... a fun new learning experience... and a gift certificate might just be the little nudge I need!
and maybe an early birthday present.. if I'm lucky! Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0 Energy Line Starter Kit - EVcigarettes.com I like the plain black, but it's out of stock :(

Thanks again for the great giveaway! Excited for tomorrow to see the lucky winner! Good luck everyone! :)

RBA's can seem like a scary step forward, but it really isn't too bad of a learning process. It is fun doing different builds! :)

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
I did indeed redeem it on 2/26. My order shipped same day and I had it in my hands 2/28 , Incredible ! It was a lot harder than I thought is was going to be to actually choose what I wanted. Their selection is fantastic once you actually look over everything , Like a kid in a candy store . If you haven't yet check them out on Facebook ( I don't use Facebook a lot but it is handy for things like this ) , They have some good specials I wasn't aware of ( two for Tuesday ,Free ship Friday ect ) until recently . I'm off to get started trying this stuff out , Thanks again EVcigarettes.com !

We are glad that your order found you safely! We really do have a lot of items! We were recently in meetings with a company regarding the layout of our website and they were telling us that our site is enormous and was out of their scope. If you don't mind doing us a favor, once you put your items thru their paces, please leave reviews for them on our website. Thanks in advance! Happy Vaping!

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
This will be the last drawing for this thread(03/01/14). We will be requesting that an ECF admin closes this thread so that we may open a new giveaway thread. Please make sure that you are friends with me(homie153) so that you can join us for the new giveaway format!!! Entries for the final drawing have been tallied and the winner will be announced shortly!!!
:toast::banana::rickroll::banana::toast:

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran

***Update- The issue with the clearomizers showing as out of stock has been corrected! Thanks again!

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Happy Saturday, Friends!!!
The final winner of for this giveaway thread is......
Jugband!!!
Congratulations Jugband!! You have won a $25 gift certificate to use at EVCigarettes.com!! Please click on Celestino to send him a PM with your email address. Also, go to EVCigarettes.com and register an account if you haven't already.

Thank you everyone who participated in this thread! Be on the lookout for our new giveaway thread that should open soon(once the ECF admins close this one)!!

Good vibes and good vapes to you all!:)

View attachment Suppliers thread giveaway 030114 list.xlsx Random draw 030114.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread