EVCigarettes Review Giveaway Thread!! Prizes Given Out 2 Times A Month!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Alright my friends... The dreaded word has come down from the higher ups to shut down this giveaway due to low participation. So unfortunately this will be the final drawing for this thread. I thank all of you that have participated and wish you good luck on the final drawing!!

I am sorry to hear this...but yes writing reviews is not a quick contest.....so not many people want to participate...and it's not for the newbies....thank you Homie............. it was fun while it lasted.......Oh and BTW I was almost out of things to review....

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Ring the Bell! Ding is our final winner in this thread!! Congratulations sir!
I don't remember if you've won something from us before, but I will message you the details to collect your prize!! I wholeheartedly thank each and every one of you for continuing to support EVCigarettes!! This concludes this giveaway thread.. Look out for our new one that may open this week!!

wOBs9ZEzMbQPgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Ring the Bell! Ding is our final winner in this thread!! Congratulations sir!
I don't remember if you've won something from us before, but I will message you the details to collect your prize!! I wholeheartedly thank each and every one of you for continuing to support EVCigarettes!! This concludes this giveaway thread.. Look out for our new one that may open this week!!

winner-2.gif Congrats Ding!!

And thanks for the contest, even tho I didn't write any reviews....
I'll be looking forward to the next one!! :D

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Thank you Kathi.I was surprized when I came in from doin the anti christ's errr I mean my angels "honey do" list that was two pages long.So much for being retired.I should get a job just so I can get some rest.LOL..Not many jobs out there that require the proper application of mayhem and smartarsedness. :laugh:

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
shaweet.Ima all over the vamo 5 and a couple other goodies,Ima guessing I can order more stuff to add in the gift cert.right..Thank you homie,I can work on the saddle sores now from sittin on the edge of the seat of anticipation in this thread.Thank you all.

Yup, you sure can! The Gift Certificate code will arrive by email. You will see a section in your cart to apply a Certificate Code and it will apply that amount to your account. That will allow you to just pay any difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread