Status
Not open for further replies.

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
Very well done! Was this the power of Google that I spoke of before? lol. Congrulations again! :rickroll:

Google did play a part in my figuring out what the animal is. I searched for "Long Legged Animals" and the Maned Wolf pic was about the 5th image offered. Luck and some skill also played a part. I started the decision process yesterday on what to do with my gift certificate:D

Thanks for the contest Homie.

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Google did play a part in my figuring out what the animal is. I searched for "Long Legged Animals" and the Maned Wolf pic was about the 5th image offered. Luck and some skill also played a part. I started the decision process yesterday on what to do with my gift certificate:D

Thanks for the contest Homie.

Nice! I just sent you a private message. What item(s) did you decide on?

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Happy Monday my friends! I hope you all had a great weekend! I just got back from spending some time on a rented pontoon and now I'm sunburnt pretty bad.. :evil: Alas, this will be our last round for this contest type. We will reopen a new thread contest soon once this one is closed down so stay tuned! Also, don't forget to join in on our other giveaway: HERE

neyel8r

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
Happy Monday my friends! I hope you all had a great weekend! I just got back from spending some time on a rented pontoon and now I'm sunburnt pretty bad.. :evil: Alas, this will be our last round for this contest type. We will reopen a new thread contest soon once this one is closed down so stay tuned! Also, don't forget to join in on our other giveaway: HERE

so should i continue watching this thread or look for the new one? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread