Essential depot - your order shipped.....not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I have used Essential depot for my PG/VG since I started DIY and have been reasonably satisfied until today. Honestly I feel a bit scammed.

I made the purchase on the 5/24 and on 5/25 I received an e-mail stating my purchase had shipped with tracking information. Since then I have checked to see when it would be delivered. Today because there was no package acceptance or movement I reached out to them to check on the shipment.

I received notification that they were overwhelmed and my package may ship today....possibly tomorrow and thank me for my kind understanding.

I'm not understanding, they falsely claimed my order shipped on 5/25 and billed my credit card. Had I received notification of the delay and my credit card wasn't charged prior to my order shipping I may have been understanding.

I've always liked the quality of their product but will have to find another source with the same quality. That and I need VG damn it!

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Sorry to hear that its been a good while since have ordered from them as i get pg and vg+pg by the gallon and they always were good with the shipping. Nicotine Giant in the wholesale area which anyone can order from 1 gallon vg for 5 dollars cheaper than ED even with there sale going on not sure about shipping costs.

Have yet to order from them but may on next order , they took over RTS when they folded as i used to get nic from them.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Sorry to hear it @Marc411 , that does seem a bit frustrating and scammy for sure. I hope it arrives soon.

I know it may be pricier but I bought VG from Nicotine River (and more recently PEG400) and the prices (especially on the PEG400, $21 per gallon) seemed reasonable. I got 2.5 gallons of VG early on from Nic River and it's held up great and good quality. I'd imagine the more "popular" items may have a premium and I can't remember what I paid for it, but I will say it's high quality.

Best of luck!

Anna

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I have used Essential depot for my PG/VG since I started DIY and have been reasonably satisfied until today. Honestly I feel a bit scammed.

I made the purchase on the 5/24 and on 5/25 I received an e-mail stating my purchase had shipped with tracking information. Since then I have checked to see when it would be delivered. Today because there was no package acceptance or movement I reached out to them to check on the shipment.

I received notification that they were overwhelmed and my package may ship today....possibly tomorrow and thank me for my kind understanding.

I'm not understanding, they falsely claimed my order shipped on 5/25 and billed my credit card. Had I received notification of the delay and my credit card wasn't charged prior to my order shipping I may have been understanding.

I've always liked the quality of their product but will have to find another source with the same quality. That and I need VG damn it!
So how many days did it take to get your shipment Mark?
I've always received spectacular service from them.

A couple of years ago 2 Gly-cubes in a row had a wrong gallon in them. I called the number on the website and the owner answered. He apologized profusely and sent out the correct replacement immediately both times. It seemed like they had a "hold everything until this wrong order gets corrected" amber alert type situation both times. He told me to keep the wrong gallon. It wouldn't be worth it to return it. ....ing outstanding! They must have had a nephew in the picking/shipping dept that they couldn't fire or something.

I hope they made it right because it seems they'd do backflips while spitting nickles if that's what it would take to keep their customers happy.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
So how many days did it take to get your shipment Mark?
I've always received spectacular service from them.

A couple of years ago 2 Gly-cubes in a row had a wrong gallon in them. I called the number on the website and the owner answered. He apologized profusely and sent out the correct replacement immediately both times. It seemed like they had a "hold everything until this wrong order gets corrected" amber alert type situation both times. He told me to keep the wrong gallon. It wouldn't be worth it to return it. ....ing outstanding! They must have had a nephew in the picking/shipping dept that they couldn't fire or something.

I hope they made it right because it seems they'd do backflips while spitting nickles if that's what it would take to keep their customers happy.

It never did make it to shipping after two more days so I canceled and ordered from WL which shipped (verified) the next day. And Wl was cheaper with free shipping since I also purchase it by the gallon.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Noticed when mixing today will soon need some PG so in the end 15% off coupon Nicotine Giant won out over ES because total cost was 7.00 less and also USP Grade Kosher Certified as is Essential Depot .
Pg is about 95% of our mix so any difference in flavor will know about it but personally think it will be the same.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread