• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Epiphany!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I bet it was beautiful!!! Yeah, 'signs in the skies'......I'm listening for trumpets....just any moment! Hallelujah, to the Risen King and Savior of mankind!

"When these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh." - Luke 21:7 - 28.:nun: <Lindy :angel: <Me :banana: <Lisa Lisa :bday: <The rest of the ECF Saints
:party: at the Marriage Supper of the Lamb!!! Hallelujah!!!!!

Last edited:

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
"when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh." - luke 21:7 - 28.:nun: <lindy :angel: <me :banana: <lisa lisa :bday: <the rest of the ecf saints
:party: At the marriage supper of the lamb!!! Hallelujah!!!!!

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana: I see your dancing bananna, and I raise you 2!!

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I bet it was beautiful!!! Yeah, 'signs in the skies'......I'm listening for trumpets....just any moment! Hallelujah, to the Risen King and Savior of mankind!

Well when it first happened I was so amazed and awe stricken by this amazing light show in the Sky (Now I know it was just God showing up & displaying His Power & majesty) I wasn't certain 'what' to do.. Bobby Lee was in bed so I 'almost' woke him up, what stopped me was the Bible scripture reminder of 'Don't look back, remember Lot's wife so when my hand hit the bedroom door knob I let go and I opened the balcony doors instead running out to meet with Christ whom I was sure was returning, which all of you would have thought also if you'd seen what I saw! (LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread