• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Epiphany!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
The Bible study thread to me is running together. Of course I couldn't participate on Friday. But, I thought, why not have a new thread per Bible study. All comments for those Scriptures go under that title....say like: Matthew Chapter 10, Chapter 11. This way if we have new folks come in, they can click on 10 and 11, instead of someone making a comment on Chapter 6 right in the middle. Do we have an accord? (Watched Pirates of the Caribbean yesterday! 'But why is the rum gone?':p)

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
The way I heard it, SG, is that the apostles drove a Honda in the New testament because they were all in one accord.

Well the format is not conducive to posting or learning. It jumps around too much. And my other point, that I forgot to make, is should we have this once a week since SG has other irons in the fire besides us'ns? It sure looks like a great deal for him to have to prepare. Just looking out for you, 'chicken man!':p

Bible untruth: We all believed the apostles and disciples walked everywhere they went. The Bible clearly states in the book of Acts that they all were in one Accord.

Southern Gent

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2009
Tennessee
I can handle a couple of chapters a week but it sure looks cluttered in the thread....put something out and see if someone has some ideas. Maybe combine my stuff in a thread that just says Bible study: Matthew & another thread Bible Study: Discussion. Maybe sticky them

oldest daughter has been under 2 tornado warnings this evening @ college

Last edited:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I can handle a couple of chapters a week but it sure looks cluttered in the thread....put something out and see if someone has some ideas. Maybe combine my stuff in a thread that just says Bible study: Matthew & another thread Bible Study: Discussion. Maybe sticky them

((((((((((((((Prayers of Sovereign Protection for SG's Daughter)))))))))))))))))))))

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009

Now that's a good idea! I like it! I'm also concerned that it's too much for you to do 4 chapters a week. But, if you are ok with it, then that's great! But if you get to a point where you want to cut it in half, that's ok too. We will certainly understand why. I can't imagine that amount of typing! :):):)

Praying for daughter!!!

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If you want to keep it all in one thread, how's this. Each time you move to a new chapter - make the introductory post in a large red font or something that stands out. It would make scrolling through much easier.

Mathew Chapter 1
discussion
discussion
discussion
Mathew Chapter 2
discussion
discussion
discussion

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
My point on all of that is if it's all in the same thread, someone might want to post something pertaining to Chapers 1 or 2, but it will show up at the end of the thread and we're say in Chapter 6 or 7. It will be confusing for a seeker. When in doubt, go back to: KISS - Keep it simple stupid. I like simple.....it's just right there.....no confusion, and we sure don't want to CONFUSE or handicap Saints....she has enough problems going on!:laugh:

Southern Gent

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2009
Tennessee
Now that's a good idea! I like it! I'm also concerned that it's too much for you to do 4 chapters a week. But, if you are ok with it, then that's great! But if you get to a point where you want to cut it in half, that's ok too. We will certainly understand why. I can't imagine that amount of typing! :):):)

Praying for daughter!!!

I may do 2 chapters and "if" I can get more I will....but I can do 2 rather comfortably.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
If you want to keep it all in one thread, how's this. Each time you move to a new chapter - make the introductory post in a large red font or something that stands out. It would make scrolling through much easier.

Mathew Chapter 1
discussion
discussion
discussion
Mathew Chapter 2
discussion
discussion
discussion

ooh! This sounds good!

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Thanks for the prayers folks.....went to bed about 3 last night after everything past. Daughter called twice and you could hear the tornado sirens blaring in the background. A rather surreal feeling to say the least...

I praise GOD for His divine protection around your precious Daughter... I will continue to pray... (always) for you & yours beloved Brother In Christ.
Talk about surreal SG.. I wish everyone could have seen the 'lightshow' I saw in the Clouds over the Atlantic last night.. surreal doesn't skim the surface.. (lol) 'Signs' in the skies Saints, 'signs'.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
I praise GOD for His divine protection around your precious Daughter... I will continue to pray... (always) for you & yours beloved Brother In Christ.
Talk about surreal SG.. I wish everyone could have seen the 'lightshow' I saw in the Clouds over the Atlantic last night.. surreal doesn't skim the surface.. (lol) 'Signs' in the skies Saints, 'signs'.

I bet it was beautiful!!! Yeah, 'signs in the skies'......I'm listening for trumpets....just any moment! Hallelujah, to the Risen King and Savior of mankind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread