Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
If there is Clove in it Ill eat my own Underwear after a week straight of not changing them or wiping!!!!!

This just goes to show how subjective taste is.

You sure paint a nasty picture Don. Gag

For real lmao!

LOL

I share Don's taste for cloves.

My roommate in college smoked those nasty things.
All of my clothes, towels, & bedding smelled like cloves.
I can't even eat or smell anything with cloves in it, or I feel ill.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
LOL just had to say it, Not sure on the Kretek cause I wouldnt vape something like that if paid to. Taste really is so subjective though.

I especially get a kick out of some people claiming they taste tobacco in the Malty, that is so far off I almost have to laugh when I see it, i guess a used or dirty atty could be the culprit for some of the tastes but some just have bad taste buds or something LOL

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
I especially get a kick out of some people claiming they taste tobacco in the Malty, that is so far off I almost have to laugh when I see it, i guess a used or dirty atty could be the culprit for some of the tastes but some just have bad taste buds or something LOL

I might almost think that those who say this previously vaped EcoPure Rich? which is advertised as a tobacco flavor - I've never had your Malty, but you know of my love for the Malty Toffee (people say that Malty and Rich are quite similar?) I can almost see it, they both seem to have the same 'texture'? of sorts.

Personally, I have a bottle of Rich here and I don't taste any tobacco ymmv, and I use it only to preserve my Malty Toffee :D

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
I didn't think so either, but their website advertises that it has a "full, rounded tobacco taste and satisfying smoking experience". This could contribute to the misconception.
The plain ecopure is just that, just ecopure. According to the manufaturer the rich version contains the tobacco. I do know ecopure is "clearish" and the rich is "brown". I wouldnt really call it tobacco myself though. Its something else. Ill stick with matly :) Its cheaper and tastes better :p
LOL just had to say it, Not sure on the Kretek cause I wouldnt vape something like that if paid to. Taste really is so subjective though.

Malty mixed with Adirondack or backo is fantastic though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread