Not open for further replies.

bander68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Conroe, TX
Somewhere between wet dog & new baby. (With menthol, Cinnamon, & RY4).[/
QUOTE]

What's funny about that is i've tried menthol, cinnamon, and ry4 and didn't care for any of them....the big difference (i hope) is that they were all from a different vendor... My faith in the BWB crew is the only reason I ordered it.

As for new baby, I have a 2yo, and that's nothing I want to taste. wet dog is an ironic analogy down here in the Houston area since we're getting our first significant rainfall in over 3 months today. Let's hope that's not foreshadowing, ok?

one more weird thing....my dog (3yo Great Dane) is about to deliver some new babies of her own.

You're freaking me out:blink:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
My first bottle should be here today too I believe or tomorrow at the latest, ejoker it had better be good or else you know what happens, you walk the plank :laugh:. I really like all the flavors that this one has by themselves, so combining them has got to be good, my thought anyways, I'm going to check the mailbox be back in a little while :2cool:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I forgot Brutus Buckeye had sent me a sample of this and it came yesterday, I'm vaping the ejoker now, at first couple hits I wasn't so liking it but the more I hit the stuff the more I am, I'm gonna have to vape this a bit to give my full opinion, be back in a little while here to give my full input.

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
My first bottle should be here today too I believe or tomorrow at the latest, ejoker it had better be good or else you know what happens, you walk the plank :laugh:. I really like all the flavors that this one has by themselves, so combining them has got to be good, my thought anyways, I'm going to check the mailbox be back in a little while :2cool:
i am confident there is no plank-walking in my future :)

bander68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Conroe, TX
Ok, got my bottle. had to try it....wtf? My best description is a strong cigarette with a cinnamon kick that set my lips on fire. The bottle is heading to the steeping shelf, but I'm very curious and will probably taste it a few more times over the next week.
I also got a bottle of vanilla bean, and added a couple of drops of that...mellowed it a bit. Is there any vanilla in there to begin with?

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
Ok, got my bottle. had to try it....wtf? My best description is a strong cigarette with a cinnamon kick that set my lips on fire. The bottle is heading to the steeping shelf, but I'm very curious and will probably taste it a few more times over the next week.
I also got a bottle of vanilla bean, and added a couple of drops of that...mellowed it a bit. Is there any vanilla in there to begin with?

Joker is "7 different flavors from 5 different vendors"

All Don will reveal is tobacco, menthol, and cinnamon... leaving 4 mystery ingredients that I cant figure out for the life of me.

Joker is like the "Dr. Pepper" of BWB... a bunch of different stuff thrown in that results in a very unique, indescribable vape!

Do yourself a favor, try a few drops of your Joker as it steeps... you'll definitely notice the change! Dont give up the Vanilla, it needs to steep for quite a while (I have one thats 5 weeks old, just starting to pop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread