• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ego C Tank leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncandler96

Apr 20, 2012
Orlando, FL
My ego c tank keeps leaking whenever it gets less than half filled. Does anyone else have this problem?

I have tried switching tanks (all with the silicone bottoms and after carefully punching a hole with a blunt needle before putting it on the atty), I've even switched atomizer heads. It only seems to happen when it gets half full and it all leaks out. :(

My husband has the other battery and has ZERO problems. Maybe because I use mine more than him?

Any other suggestions?

Oneida

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
S. Calif
Your wick may be a bit too low in the spike, Vicki at Cignot has a short video that shows how to adjust it. I've had to adjust the wick a few times and just use a dental pick or needle to pull it up a bit.

Also, be sure to use a soft, slow drag with the eGo as dragging too fast and hard will pull more juice through the wick than the coil can vaporize.

ncandler96

Apr 20, 2012
Orlando, FL
Your wick may be a bit too low in the spike, Vicki at Cignot has a short video that shows how to adjust it. I've had to adjust the wick a few times and just use a dental pick or needle to pull it up a bit.

Also, be sure to use a soft, slow drag with the eGo as dragging too fast and hard will pull more juice through the wick than the coil can vaporize.

I saw that, with my ability to break the unbreakable I haven't worked up the nerve to try it yet though. I did put on a new head though thinking the head may be the problem. I may just be dragging to fast, though, that *is* a possibility. I'm still kinda new to this :)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread