Opinions on the Ego-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have used and enjoyed the Ego-T system. I see some bad reviews about the flavor, but I like the smoother flavor they provide. My only problem has been leaking. I have minimized the leaking issues by using the silicone tank caps. It is only my opinion but I also find that if I don't let the tanks get below half full, this also helps to reduce leaking.

My question is, "Does the Ego-C leak?" Is it worth a try?

I have stepped out further than the Ego system. I have a Big Kazoo, a silver bullet, a revolution. I have tried flexomizers, clearomizers, large dual coil cartons, etc... I really like the liquinator. They are all great. During the work day the silver bullet with a liquinator just gets odd comments and funny looks. I like the smaller and more discrete Egos for the all day vape. I just want to get by the occasional leak.

msimindlessmsi

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
Sugar Land
I just got the ego-c about a week ago and it's the only e-cig I've had so far that doesn't leak. Even the battery connection is dry everytime.
425779b8-fe13-d340.jpg

Sent from my 3D using InfectedRom Eternity.

wyetterp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Murrells Inlet, SC
No leaks here. As mentioned before I never have anything make it to the battery. At the most, I take a paper towel & wipe the cone out between tank refills. The amount of liquid inside is equivalent to minimal moisture. Hardly anything.

I'm using the regular hard caps that have a nice "snap" when you put them on.

Also, the atty's are a breeze to clean.

I got my Ego-C today and so far it is working great. Ovale also sent me some Texas H juice and it is pretty tasty. My standard 100% VG cherry tobacco juice from KVS also vapes really nice in the C. It was nice to read in the instructions that they don't recommend letting the tank get too low otherwise it may leak. This confirms what I discovered when using the Ego-T. Perhaps it is just because the atomizers are new but the flavor seems a little more intense (better). We will see if that lasts over time. In the end, who cares? I found a site where you can get five C type atomizers for $20. At that price I don't feel bad tossing them if they get the slightest bit funky. The tanks came with hard caps so I am using them. Ovale also sent along 3 of the silicone caps. The only gripe I have with the hard caps is they are rough on the figernails when you have to take them off. The bottle of juice I got from Ovale has a very tiny tip which fits in the hole in the tank cap so you don't have to pry off the caps with your finger nails. So far it is win! I will report back soon. Thanks for the responses.

CheeMiss

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I found a site where you can get five C type atomizers for $20.

Would you please let me know where you get them from. I am looking at buying the "C" bcos of the Tank, much safer than vaping fibres thru the carto's. Well, IMHO it is.

Sad to hear that the new e-go C leaks as well. At least the atty's are an improvement over the "T's" attys, which
die within 1-5 days.

Thx for sharing. :)

I have used the Ego-C for a while now. No problems with leaking at all and that is with using the hard caps. It works. Recently have been watching geek girl and others on you tube and ordered some Ego Vision tanks from Altsmoke and they are great. I now have two great options for all my Ego batteries, and again no leaks. The Vision tanks taste great and hold a lot of juice. Since they are pretty much the same price as Ego-C atomizers I think they are a better deal. I just got a shipment of ten of the Vision tanks and must admit that this is all I am currently using.

Just an update for you all. Hope my rambling is a help.

CheeMiss

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I have used the Ego-C for a while now. No problems with leaking at all and that is with using the hard caps. It works.

From whom did you order your Ego C? The ones we bought from Absolutely e-cig leak like mad when the juice is near the end. And since most of the tank is hidden in the cone, it's hard to see when it's almost empty. And if I leave the batts for a few days without use, for some reason they seem like they are dead. I have to charge them up for about an hour just to get them to work. I wonder if they work differently from different manufacturers. But then again, who's to know who made them when one buy from a re-seller. hmmm?

Sorry for not getting back to post for a long time. I got my Ego C from Ovale. I liked it just fine and had none of the leak issues or problems with batteries as has been described by Cheemiss. Frankly, I have moved on to the low resistance Ego vision tanks. If you order 15 of them from Altsmoke they go for about $5.00 each. I have had a few tanks crack and leak after weeks of abuse where I drop them and carry them around in my pocket. You got to remember they are only five bucks. Now that I realize they can get cracks I am more gentle. When I twist the tanks off or tighten them onto the batteries I hold them by the ring around the bottom of the tank. So far, being just a little more gentle I have eliminated the cracking issue. I have been using some tanks for 3 or 4 weeks now and they still work great. Did I say they are only five bucks?
PS. I got a Provari recently. Best PV I ever owned or could imagine owning. Still using the Ego Visions for work during the day. I am one happy vaper!

Hey All,
Just following up. I am glad to see that many people have come and read the post and the responses. I hope the information is helpful. I am now going back and forth between the ego-c from Ovale and the vision tanks from Altsmoke. I like them both and can't complain about either one. The vision tanks hold more juice and have a stronger flavor. That being said I find that I really like the "smoother" flavor I get from the ego-c atomizers. For an all day vape these two are my favorites. For someone new I suggest you order an Ego-c kit, order a handful of the vision tanks, get some juice and enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread