Eastmall appology --

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesuede

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Central PA, USA
I received my points from old website today. Thank you, David.

I have been doing business with East Mall for almost a year now, and when things go haywire technically, and otherwise, I know that it eventually will get sorted out and fixed. Problems are always handled as fast as humanly possible... and *technically* possible... haha :p

East Mall is my vendor of choice because of price, service and the people working for East Mall and David's hands-on approach. Thank you for popping in here and communicating directly with us. That goes a long way to ease fears when things go wrong. It's always good to see you here, David. Have you gotten any sleep during the last month? :)

My thanks go to Di as well. Stuck in the middle as always, but always, always willing to help and do what it takes to make things right and always with a smile. The Hostess with the mostest! :wub:

P.S. Thanks David for always researching new things and for the willingness to try and give what we ask for. And we ask for a lot sometimes. :D

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com

I have been doing business with East Mall for almost a year now, and when things go haywire technically, and otherwise, I know that it eventually will get sorted out and fixed. Problems are always handled as fast as humanly possible... and *technically* possible... haha :p

East Mall is my vendor of choice because of price, service and the people working for East Mall and David's hands-on approach. Thank you for popping in here and communicating directly with us. That goes a long way to ease fears when things go wrong. It's always good to see you here, David. Have you gotten any sleep during the last month? :)

My thanks go to Di as well. Stuck in the middle as always, but always, always willing to help and do what it takes to make things right and always with a smile. The Hostess with the mostest! :wub:

P.S. Thanks David for always researching new things and for the willingness to try and give what we ask for. And we ask for a lot sometimes. :D

Yeah.. Thanks Di and David!

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
I am jumping for joy.
No, not the Joy that works in Customer Service.

Rather, the joy of seeing communications opened up, website issues being discussed and resolved, customer service issues being cleared up, etc.

I am thrilled to see the positive resolutions over the the past 12 hours. This is good news for all of us.

David, Di, Joy - and all other Eastmall staff members - wishing you ALL the best. It is such a relief to see the positive messages from customers and staff. Thank you for all your hard work and Thank You for communicating with us.

Paula

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*

hahahah -- now what ya gonna buy for me with all dem points ???

Blu, you are a most valued customer,
but more you have always been a good friend, and always supported in times of - eeerr, trouble, hahahaha :blink:
you are indeed, a valued friend here.

and yes, it is sometimes the technical stuff, thats stumps us - hahahaha :blink:

David is a great guy to work for, he cares about his staff,

but more too, he cares about his customers,
he does not pop in here too much, he is usually up to his eyeballs in other stuff- but on occasions of trouble, or problems, he comes to talk and explain, and thank you all for your patience and support-
and I think he has gotten as much as most of us here, -- Bald, from hair tearing out, -
and eyeballs popping out from lack of sleeps - hahaha
:blink:

Thanks Blu-

it is nice to be appreciated,

I do try my best to help whenever, and however I can,
I love Eastmall,
I love this forum,
and I love all you guys in here too,

this makes my Job, actually- a Pleasure - most of the time--

Yes, this is a big thing with David and me,
you ask for many things,
we discuss these things,
and try to get as many of them as we can for you

and we always try to give them to you
for a reasonable price too-

we do like to see you smile ----

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I am jumping for joy.
No, not the Joy that works in Customer Service.

Rather, the joy of seeing communications opened up, website issues being discussed and resolved, customer service issues being cleared up, etc.

I am thrilled to see the positive resolutions over the the past 12 hours. This is good news for all of us.

David, Di, Joy - and all other Eastmall staff members - wishing you ALL the best. It is such a relief to see the positive messages from customers and staff. Thank you for all your hard work and Thank You for communicating with us.

Paula

Thank you Paula,

there is one thing that has always been true about Eastmall, and Eastmall staff,

we never claim to be the best, or to be perfect -

we DO stuff up from time to time,

and we freely admit it- but we do try to learn from our mistakes,
and strive to be better.

we know you- our most valuable assets, - our customers,
are also our friends, and you understand that -
yes, sometimes we get it wrong, or we mess up,
but with your help, and our hard work,
we usually manage to get it all fixed, and back on track.

We appreciate your help, your patience, and your loyalty,

we try to be the best we can be,
and we try to give you the best deals we can

with your help and your suggestions for new products,
we are doing a good job -
and we thank you all for your help
and your custom.

Yes, it is lovely to hear from you all, with positive support --:wub:

it is plain to see, that we try to be open with our customers,
as soon as we discovered the problem here-

I came and told you all about it,
and as usual,
you were all very understanding -
and it was resolved quickly-

with your patience - understanding and support-
Eastmall is cruising along again --

lets hope there is no one out there
waiting to trip us up again - too soon - hahahahahahahaha :blink:

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
i got my gift certificate also and i thank you guys for that!!
we need a new release to put EM back on top!
i wanna see EM on the place it deserves. a new release would bring everybodys attention. and the new site is terribly slow! remember the gold days EMLR510 first came out? put those engineers of yours to work!!!!
have them making SUCKaTONS and VARBoxes. (but dont forget my royalties)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
i got my gift certificate also and i thank you guys for that!!
we need a new release to put EM back on top!
i wanna see EM on the place it deserves. a new release would bring everybodys attention. and the new site is terribly slow! remember the gold days EMLR510 first came out? put those engineers of yours to work!!!!
have them making SUCKaTONS and VARBoxes. (but dont forget my royalties)

I am very happy you got your gift card

and yes i agree

we do need that flush of excitement again

we do have several things on the drawing board,
but none are too close at this time-

what the hell is those ---
SUCKaTONS and VARBoxes.

hahahahaha :blink:

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
Thank you bluesuede

Eatsmall is very lucky to have many friends and loyal customers,
you are a valued one for us, thank you.

Yes, Di is a valued asset for Eastmall, she does a very good job here for us all. :wub:

The eastmall team is happy to help with your requests
when we can do it. we try our best for you, always.

David :)

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
Thank you for these kind words - Paula

it is good to see all the friends come together again,

we are happy to see the resolution is made, and all is fixed, -

well nearly all -- hahaha

it is very good to see the customers being happy again, and enjoying the good site again,

and Joy is welcoming all now to CS -----

so the issues will all be solved quickly now,
with - Joy ful responses, - lol :blink:

we are very happy to see the more positive messages also from customers,

we like to see your confidence,

we try hard to keep you instructed on our movements,

and if problems, we try to fix it quickly for you,
and keep you informed as well.

David ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread