mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Please direct all customer service emails to eastmallcs@gmail.com

This is a temporary email, please make a note of this.

I will be assisting David "eastmall" with your customer service inquires . As we have noticed, he's been a bit snowed under per say lol so I'm here to help dig him out. I have a big shovel, no worries. :D

Thanks , "mud"

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
That's great news. Just did a big order, and was slighly concerned with the reports of customer service being burried, or unattended.

Customer service has been a bit overwhelmed lately,

and we have been having problems with the email from the new server also --
the danged things, send sometimes, then do not send the next time ------- pooooooo :(

David has found someone to help with the Customer Service Emails, as he is very busy and trying to handle doing 5 jobs at once --

I am sure that your new CS officer ( mud )
will be of great help to you all, :)

Please do not kill him by flooding him in the first week -- hahahahahahahah 8-o8-o8-o

we don't want you to scare him off before he gets started, ---- hahahah :)

OH, and just for the record MM,--

Mine is bigger than yours !!!! :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy:

fly.gif

Last edited:

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
Di said:
OH, and just for the record MM,--

Mine is bigger than yours !!!! :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy:

fly.gif

Hahahaa ok Di, your fly is bigger then mine I'll give you that ....... I read somewhere it wasnt about size , but movement, look at mine , it's all over the place :pervy::pervy:
Artist's rendering of mud's contestant: ~~.

HA HA, Di wins!! There is conclusive PROOF! While the name of Di's intimidating beast is indeed "FLY.gif"... The name of Mud's fast but puny contender is (wait for it): "GNAT.GIF"!!! (Hurry and grab a copy of this incriminating evidence before it is 'tampered' with!!)
Di Fly takes the prize, and will snack on poor Mud Fl...er, gnat during the ceremony!:evil::pop:

Tisk tisk, thought you were gonna get away with it did ya, MM?? (hehe actually I thought yours was a roach! Don't know who wins in Fly vs. Roach! :D)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Artist's rendering of mud's contestant: ~~.

HA HA, Di wins!! There is conclusive PROOF! While the name of Di's intimidating beast is indeed "FLY.gif"... The name of Mud's fast but puny contender is (wait for it): "GNAT.GIF"!!! (Hurry and grab a copy of this incriminating evidence before it is 'tampered' with!!)
Di Fly takes the prize, and will snack on poor Mud Fl...er, gnat during the ceremony!:evil::pop:

Tisk tisk, thought you were gonna get away with it did ya, MM?? (hehe actually I thought yours was a roach! Don't know who wins in Fly vs. Roach! :D)

oh - hhahaahahahhaah :D :D :D :D

Mia you are priceless, that is soooo funny,

I laughed so hard I nearly WMP - hahaha 8-o

although you must give him points - he is right,

it is not size - it is technique that wins the day ----:rolleyes:

and having said that, -- I must take a deep breath and
behave !!!!!! :nun:

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
omg, look what I have gotten myself into here, I knew i should have kept my beak shut on this hahaha I will retreat for thought, but dont think I'm gonna let this one go like this, no way hahaha

On a larger note ........ erm , when requesting assistance through eastmall CS , please place your order number in the email title, it would help me out tremendously, thanks again for being so kind as well.

Mud

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
omg, look what I have gotten myself into here, I knew i should have kept my beak shut on this hahaha I will retreat for thought, but dont think I'm gonna let this one go like this, no way hahaha

On a larger note ........ erm , when requesting assistance through eastmall CS , please place your order number in the email title, it would help me out tremendously, thanks again for being so kind as well.

Mud

well, seeing that we are working together now,MM,

no meanies, -- mmmmmmm, - I wonder ????????

funnypicturesfrogprincekiss.jpg

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Please contact me at eastmallcs@gmail.com for your eastmall.net inquirees until further notice.

We are experiencing email system issues withour host.

Please when corresponding , place order number in email title for faster processing and response times.

Thanks, Mud

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread