Does anybody actually vape off 8 coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Vaped Crusader

Jul 7, 2018
I feel as if I am the only person who comfortably vapes off of 8 coils casually in public, sure the clouds are big and full of lies as people walk by smelling my espresso e-juice thinking there is a Starbucks nearby. But who doesn't like 8 coils and massive clouds? It can be 4 disconnected parallels or 8 or more actual coils but the end result is glorious.

Reactions: stols001

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Back when i started on RDAs, and did high wattage vaping, I ran a 6 coil set up on my vape breed v2.

But, for me, those times have passed. I now feel a nice single coil is more than sufficient, and has some nice bonuses like using dramatically less juice and I don't need to use a small tee shirt worth of cotton to rewick.

But there is nothing wrong with it, if that is what does the trick for you, that's terrific. I sure had fun with it for a while.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
What ever floats your boat I say.... Heck I can't even figure out why people need 2 coils 8 just seems a massive waste of juice and electricity too me.

But then I find creating fog banks annoying and I hate the taste of ejuice..... I only want to taste the flavors in my juice.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread