DOA Mega Atties - 5-pack from TW

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapon

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Wink, TX
I have often wondered if the 5 pack atty's from TW are atty's that are DOA from atty's that were returned for not either working or because they were still under warranty and they in fact did not work like they should. I mean, how can they sell a mega pack for so cheap??? I too have been guilty of such a purchase, but, because I have had the same problem that you are experiencing, makes me think that these atty's are indeed throwaways that were returned for being defective. It's all in the name of money for these companies, and I assume they have to do what they have to in order to survive. Lesson learned, buy new and get the best ones that you know and trust, with a 6 month warranty.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've really hesitated posting this as I bought my first ever e-cig from Pillbox (TW) via eBay, coming up to 2 years ago & I'll forever be thankful for how brillianty that first e-cig kit helped me. Until fairly recently, I've never had a problem with any TW products (well apart from 1 mislabeled bottle of juice).

However, a while back I bought a couple of 5 pack 901 atties (as part of my stock piling) Didn't get round to trying them out for quite some time as I was still using the atties I bought from Health cabin a year ago.

A couple of weeks ago I started on one of the TW 5 packs that I bought - every one is now dead! Two lasted a few days, 1 lasted a few hours & another 2 died after only a couple of drags. IMHO something has gone wrong somewhere :(

Vapor Vamp

Mar 29, 2010
Everywhere I go
I have often wondered if the 5 pack atty's from TW are atty's that are DOA from atty's that were returned for not either working or because they were still under warranty and they in fact did not work like they should. I mean, how can they sell a mega pack for so cheap??? I too have been guilty of such a purchase, but, because I have had the same problem that you are experiencing, makes me think that these atty's are indeed throwaways that were returned for being defective. It's all in the name of money for these companies, and I assume they have to do what they have to in order to survive. Lesson learned, buy new and get the best ones that you know and trust, with a 6 month warranty.

Screw me once shame on you.
Screw me twice shame on me.

Never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread