Diyflavorshack new products,updates & flavor of the month club updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
Hi DIYFS, new prospective customer here,

I was planning on ordering some stuff a few days ago, but saw on your website that you're closed for the holidays until mid-January. Then I found this thread and saw you had a sale yesterday. (darn, missed it)

So, which is it? I'm sure you deserve a vacation, so I don't have a problem with waiting if need be, and I wouldn't even really be in a hurry to receive anything. I didn't place an order because I figured that it won't matter until mid-Jan and I might want/need diff stuff by then.

But if you aren't in fact totally closed for the holidays and there's a chance an order I place will get filled sometime before mid-Jan, please lemme know. Of course, I would fully expect holiday delays on your end and from the carrier.

(Totally unrelated) Bonus question: Can you tell me the country of origin of your nic-juice?

Thanks,
Happy Holidays!

I have vaped more of her mocha than any other flavor..

It is a good stand alone and to add a sweet chocolate mix to spice or sweet or tobacco.

OH Dawn and Clumsy I will say I fell asleep in my chair lat night watching a movie and could not move when I woke up... very hot shower was in order to get my back some what not as ouchy.

I am not all that interesting in going to a doc at the end of one insurance before the other starts. the current one I have even with a dislocated thumb and extreme pain just told me to take tons of advil.

Last edited:

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
HI GUys
I am open today and the sale is still on and all orders will go out while i am closed..

I am sorry I havent been on the forum but my dog is sick and I am going to need to put her down and its very sad.. But I will be open to day and all order will be processed as normal until they are all completed then I will start my vacation.

thanks you guys
dawn

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
icon2.gif
Diyflavorshack 26mg - 60mg unflavored 125ml sale 50.00 shipped today only
HI
I am open today and am having a Unflavored 26mg 36mg 48mg 60mg 125mls of any for 50.00 shipped.

All orders will continue to go out while i am closed.

Prowler

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Florida

Kimmberlee

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2008
MI
icon2.gif
HI
I am open today and am having a Unflavored 26mg 36mg 48mg 60mg 125mls of any for 50.00 shipped.

Great to know Dawn! I placed my order on December 19th and wasn't sure if it would get shipped out before the 18th. Very glad to hear that it will :)!!

This is my first order and I cannot wait to try all the great juices!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!! :):):)

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
icon2.gif
HI I am open today and am having a Unflavored 26mg 36mg 48mg 60mg 125mls of any for 50.00 shipped.

Aww heck, I missed another one! And I checked back a few times earlier in the day for a response, but then I had to go. How does one access these sale prices when they are in effect? Are the prices on the site modified for the limited time period or is there some special way?

Thanks

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
hi
its in the store already modified for you

hugsss all

and

thank YHou guys and Merry Christmas and Holidays ro all of you..

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

store will be closing... I will be around I am just a little upset right now and thank you for all the wishes and I will beback.........

hugsssssssssssssss
dawn

Bellasin

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2009
Roscommon, MI
Dawn, I am so thankful that in some small way I was able to help you feel less alone in your grief. I saw this post after I saw the other one in the 25 days of Christmas thread. I am glad we get to see Missy that was so sweet of you to put her on here. So here is my Lucie,sleeping, which she did quite a bit her last year. I hope I feel less of a stranger to you now.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Thank You so much.......... your emails have helped and no one is a stranger to me long..... your email really touched me as all of you do..I will begin working again on monday.. so please know all of your orders will be going out andd thank you for your patience.

and thank you all for keeping my thread going as I come on here to read and see what i am missing....

Well you guys have to get ready for the new year.......................
2010 coming.. can you believe it..

talk soon dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread