Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
hi guys.

I am having a Monday sale.. 125mls of 60mg pg Unflavored Liquid for 50.00 Getting out the old stock. Free Shipping--Just add to cart and sale price will come up

This is special made
Ingrediants are as follows .. nicotine, distilled water and PG
PG Only... VG not available

While supplies Last..........

thanks dawn

Last edited:
OMG dawn I am swapping out like 6 attys today between flavors.

Raspberry chocostick is freaking spot on!! I know I demolished a box last week. AMAZING!!

Dunhill has been kicking my .... log cravings out the window so much so I did not have my morning cig.

Cap also amazing.

Horchata WOO loving it.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
OMG dawn I am swapping out like 6 attys today between flavors.

Raspberry chocostick is freaking spot on!! I know I demolished a box last week. AMAZING!!

Dunhill has been kicking my .... log cravings out the window so much so I did not have my morning cig.

Cap also amazing.

Horchata WOO loving it.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..have you tried the orange chocolate sticks ? < gotta put that on my list >

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
OMG..I went shopping today..BIG FLIPPIN MISTAKE. I must not be normal at all, because I absolutely hate it. Needless to say, after running into people in about every department i visited, standing in lines with 14 thousand people around i came out with 3 gifts. And guess what...?? I'm not going back...hahaha

I'm throwing a few 20 dollar bills at the son, his gf and her daughter, giving them the 3 things i did buy and calling it DONE.

Now my back is out, my legs hurt and I'm sipping Tuaca to make myself feel better...:p

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I guess I am getting old... last week I was spraying deorderent and felt a crunch and pop series in my back.

OMFG from the neck to waiste is just misery.

Vaping and drinking not dealing with people today :)

Ouch Dred ! Mine is lower back problems, so it makes my legs hurt too. You better take care of that back ! Soak in some good hot water, relax and don't over do !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread