Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hi guys,

Dont forget to get your flavor of month club orders in before the 10th.
I have some new flavors coming out for November but cannot say here...I will send out newsletters
Also new products.
510 Attys, black and 510 batts black manuals.
new tobacco flavorings,(NO NICOTINE) RY4,555,hilton,camel,marlb,and tobacco. i have more coming this weekend.

these come in Mini DIY Kits or just The Flavorings.

I am also going to do the Shake it up Kits.

also starting a coffee line- the flavors will be in the newsletter.

a pucker line--SHHHH someone will put it out before i do..lol. such is life

If there is anything you guys want me to carry let me know

and I sent out Pumpkin Spice all of oct , you guys were getting samples from and thank you for all the orders.

I will be discontinuing this after Halloween.
BY the Way Happy Halloween..

thank you all for the continued support.

Dawn

Last edited:

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
HI Guys
ok I am home..
the test was went (stress test) hate it but they let me go home..makes me happy.. so i will be back mixing tomorrow.. i needed to rest today..
I will still be in the estimated time wait.. which you guys i know is long... and I am working on that...

so thanks for the patience..and your support
A big thank you..
dawn

Last edited:
sorry Dmama my email has been fouled up bad as heck, I had and lost my email with clouds of mist.

Wow did try a cart mod that got me 85 perfect draws of horchata before going dry on my 510 :)

I will say this I have been stressing all day about hearing on those test results!!! glad everything is awesome!! doing a massive happy dance over here.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
I am so happy they let me go home... But i am waiting on the results but from the past if something was really bad i got stented ..so so relieved...
OK so back to work.. and THANK YOU,, all for your support and patience.. I am getting help in the next few days to get these orders out..

thanks dawn

TheLizinator

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
A big thank you for my order, Dawn! I love the cinnamon roll, adore the cheesecake and, of course, the cappuccino is always good. Will be sending a bigger order in toward the end of the month. My fearless leader is flying in mid-November to give me "wonderful" news--he's been pushing for my full-time status so I hope you're well stocked heheh. I have a flavor wish list that would weigh Santa's sleigh down!

Been waiting for your test results too and so nice to know your situation isn't urgent. Please, please give yourself TLC since we are all too spread out to do it ourselves.

Liz in Indy

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
HI Guys

I hope you are loving everything.,.. I do have a huge backlog so please be patient. and I thank you so much for that..

OK guys.. if you see NON PG .... that means it is specially made using VG.. i am trying to help you guys that need the VG Liquids and have at least some type of variety..

thanks so much for the support.... and the great reviews..

thanks dawn

Luv2CUSmile

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
NC
OMG! Dawn!!! I just got my package (well, about 45 min ago now...) LOL
Thank-You, Thank-You, Thank-You!!!
First, it was faster than I expected- Don't put yourself out, Lady!! We need you & George needs you healthy & strong! LOL
The flavors are fabulous!!!! Okay, truly I have only smelled all of them at this point... The ButterRum I already have so I know it is Da Bomb! & now w/ Double flavor I am eager to try this new "kicked" up flavor... But... I have actually just vaped the Jager Bomb!!! OMG! Amazing is all I can say! I was so torn between which flavors to get this time... You know I am trying to get through all of them... Unfortunately, I can't get all at once so I have to CHOOSE- LOL
My husband and I both love, love, love Jager Bomb!! I will do a review once we get through an entire vapes worth (a whole cart) LOL ...
Also, I must mention... a huge Thank-You for the extras!! I got the standard 5% discount because the other would not work, it said I had used it already and couldn't use it again... So... I figured it was cool as a 1st time code, now ya got me hooked- LOL j/k No, really, I didn't bother e-mailing you about it because I would pay full retail every time with your stuff- You are just so awesome w/ discount codes... I used the 5% code and it was fine w/ me... But, I so appreciate the "specials" you sent... I was in amazement going through the entire box... You are too much!
Now, next point... I like that you did the "little things gift" w/ no label... LOL It is like a surprise now- I think I know what it is, but I will wait and taste test it later... It smells great too!!
Also... I love the new bottles!! I liked the old ones too but these being so clear and w/ the locked caps... Nice touch! I almost couldn't break the seal on one- LOL It took a little extra muscle to turn it hard enough and not squeeze the bottle- But, very nice and a great way to assure that it is sealed and unused/ opened by an unknown source before arriving...

Last point... Maybe... LOL- Does everyone realize that your 10 ml bottles, 6 ml, etc are actually more than the measurement indicated?? I thought I would point this out! This is the 2nd order (of the 2 orders I have with you now) - All of my liquids are filled to the brim where liquid is even all the way into the thread section of the bottle... This has to be a good 1 1/2 ml to 2 ml more than indicated in the order! What a great deal! I just noticed it again and thought everyone should know they definitely get their money's worth with your products!
Again, A-1 Service and A-1 product! I can't wait til we make another Vegas trip- I so want to meet you guys!!
Oh! Tell George I say Hi! - He's not forgotten... LOL

Mmmmm... JagerBomb-diggity!!!

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
THANK YOU SO MUCH

I always like to give and with customers like you guys.. who wouldnt..
I sit here and the PATIENCE you guys are giving me is what makes me go on..
I am grateful got the dupport and the kind words you all have fo r me.. and I am trying do hard to get these orders out. that I forget about me.. i am over 100 orders behind as that is 4 days.. so i put longer on so you guys will be happy when getting it faster .. All my bottles hold more than they say by 1 or 2 mls..

LUV thank YOU....

SO please anyone who orders from me PLEASE have patience as I promise you wont be sorry..

also CUSTOMER ORDER 1000 will WIN a ECIG KIT.. 901 CLASSIC

THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING MY STORE A GREAT SUCCESS

DAWN

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
HI
I have banana Creme, I will make sure it is listed ..

and i have the ingrediants for caramel macchiato .. I like that one..

You want it ,.., YOU got it..

thanks I love ideas...
I just added Bubblegums...

One of my fav vapes..

thanks guys

WINNER order 1000 was placed... She WON a 901 E Classic Ecig.

I felt bad for order 999 So They WON one AS well

thanks
dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread