• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Diy liquid, where to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

milandjikic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Hi guys, i'm new to Canada, coming from Croatia here, currently living in Edmonton, Alberta. I am mixing my ow juices, or at least i havr, back home. As much as i can see, here in canada law is almost same as the one concerning cigarettes, as much as i have understood, i can't order a nicotine from somewhere outside of CA, because it's prohibited. Since i have hard time testing premade liquids from some of the Edmonton vaping shops, i would appreciate if anyone could tell me where could i buy nicotine, pg and vg here in canada, so i can start mixing my own juices again.
If anyone here does his own mixes, please help and send some links to this poor and unhappy vaper :)
Thnx in advance :)

Canuk

Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Barrie, ON
I hear ya.

Just moved back to Canada after being in the US and now want to start DIY as the shops around here are terrible. No testing of juices and any I do buy taste terrible.
Had one guy try to tell me that their 12% was the same as 18% just because he didn't have any 18% in what I wanted. Should have told him I will give him $12 for his $18 bottle.

I know Canvape sells nic and supplies but they are out of nic at the moment.

Let me know what you find out.

milandjikic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
As it seems for now, I can't find anything smart here, since this tapatalk is making me crazy. I'm running out of liquid at fast rate, so I guess I'll have to take my chance and make an order from nicvape. They have for me personaly best nicotine I have tried. Absolutely neutral and it's not expensive. I'm heading to Vancouver on sarurday with a truck, expected arrival is late sunday. If anyone can point me to some good shop there, the one selling Nicotine ofc.

Ohh, and noone answered, where do you buy pg and vg guys? In Croatia you can buy it in few places, but I don't know where to look here in Canada...

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal
As it seems for now, I can't find anything smart here, since this tapatalk is making me crazy. I'm running out of liquid at fast rate, so I guess I'll have to take my chance and make an order from nicvape. They have for me personaly best nicotine I have tried. Absolutely neutral and it's not expensive. I'm heading to Vancouver on sarurday with a truck, expected arrival is late sunday. If anyone can point me to some good shop there, the one selling Nicotine ofc.

Ohh, and noone answered, where do you buy pg and vg guys? In Croatia you can buy it in few places, but I don't know where to look here in Canada...

I get my PG in my local pharmacy, you have to ask over the counter. Else there's plenty of websites selling it, there's no problem with shipping it.

Vegetable Glycerin - 1000 mL
http://www.domvet.com/horse-cattle/pet_detail.cfm?petid=3&id=17460
http://www.essentialdepot.com/servlet/the-218/1-Gallon-Veg-Glycerin/Detail

milandjikic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Ok, i'm in Vancouver for this week, staying in the Holliday inn, north vancouver. I would like to make a purchase of good liquid here. Can i get any recommendations? I know that all about liquids is personal preference, but im new to all of theese liquids, and i really dont know what are the good ones and what are not so good.

sabre66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
vancouver bc
Ok, i'm in Vancouver for this week, staying in the Holliday inn, north vancouver. I would like to make a purchase of good liquid here. Can i get any recommendations? I know that all about liquids is personal preference, but im new to all of theese liquids, and i really dont know what are the good ones and what are not so good.

ESV has nice juice selection easy for you to get to seabus to DT Vancouver walk up 2 blks up the hill to Pender st. get on #19 to metrotown ask driver to kick you off by Midland Liquidators and walk across the street to 1231 Kingsway say Hi to Jay or John "Paul the alarm guy sent me here" hook me up LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread