New to ecf

Status
Not open for further replies.

milandjikic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Hi ecf, name is Milan, and I'm from Croatia, recently moved to Edmonton, Canada.
From the gear I own Silver Fox, Vape4me Morph2, and Aga-s, so basically I'm a genesis fan. Now, some of the basic stuff I have bring over from croatia with me, like couple of flavours i like, and some coiling material, but I'm having difficulties trying to find a nicotine base, pg and vg here in canada.
So if anyone from canada is reading this, please send me some link if there is any shop I could buy good quality nicotine from. I'm not interested in chinese nicotine, tried it once and didn't liked it, so I'm looking for some stuff like NicVape, vaping Zone, Atmos Lab and so on, u guys know what I'm talking about :)

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Unfortunately Im no help on your supplier question - but I do want to say Hi and welcome to ECF. :)

Once you get in 5 posts (get it done in no time by saying hi back to each of us individually here) and then when the servers reset (every hour about 25 past) you can post in the canada forum and will get a much faster answer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread