• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

where to buy propylene glycol in Winnipeg???

Status
Not open for further replies.

r4nd0mCh40s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
come to the burrows and kweetain safeway your looking for glycerin usp, walk right through produce towards the pharmacy, thats the digestive end of the pharmacy keep walking its i think the second last shelf top row, blue label has Glycerin in bold white letters and usp on the lower right corner

cat67

Oct 5, 2011
manitoba
Thanks for everyone's posts. I did end up finally getting propylene glycol at Zeller's pharmacy, super cheap. No questions, etc...
Just ordered it and picked it up that day. No problems what's so ever, no spanish inquition about what I wanted it for.
Me so happy now.
It is almost a month since I quit smoking reg. cigs, and I couldn't have done it without everyone's
help on this forum. Thanks a million!!!!!!

So, electronic cigarettes = the perfect way to quit smoking!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

cat67

Oct 5, 2011
manitoba
I finally bought propylene glycol at a Zeller's pharmacy close to where I live. They didn't ask me any questions about
why I was buying it or nothing. I got 500ml for $7.00, super cheap!!
To all the newbies out there, thinking about making own e juice, do it. It is so cheap to do it. Ordering e juice on
line is such a huge waste of your money.

thom13

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2011
winnipeg
come to the burrows and kweetain safeway your looking for glycerin usp, walk right through produce towards the pharmacy, thats the digestive end of the pharmacy keep walking its i think the second last shelf top row, blue label has Glycerin in bold white letters and usp on the lower right corner

Chaos, are you sure this is PG and not VG? No ingredients on the labeling and reading on the forum leaves me thinking that Glycerin(e) USP is VG. Don't know though for sure; more confused than anything :)

Spac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
Winnipeg
That's vg. Just need to ask at most pharmacy counters for pg (ask for propylene glycol).

Chaos, are you sure this is PG and not VG? No ingredients on the labeling and reading on the forum leaves me thinking that Glycerin(e) USP is VG. Don't know though for sure; more confused than anything :)

keeper

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
canada
I didn't have much luck finding PG either in my local pharmacies. VG is super easy though, and usually found in the soap/hand wash section.

I don't get why people seem paranoid when they get asked "...and why are you looking for this?". I got asked that at one pharmacy I was at (when looking for PG). "It's none of your business" usually closes the deal in these situations.

Is it illegal? Nope, so don't bust my balls about "why" I want it ;)

dano-bri

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
ontario canada
That's the truth, It's not illegal and almost any pharmacy will order PG for you if they don't have it.
Shoppers was around $40 for a 4l bottle and I also picked up the VG there as well for a few bucks more.
Don't worry about buying these items, you wont get arrested. lol.

4 litres you must be vaping your brains out
be carefull your going to o. d.

canada_lebnin07

Moved On
Jan 16, 2012
canada
  • Deleted by Sam Vimes
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier Spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread