• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DIY Juice help

Status
Not open for further replies.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
DIY E-Liquid

Great resource and perfect place to ask this question and get loads of input ;)

In short, it depends. Is it real or imitation? In the ingredients, is there anything but vanilla, water, and alcohol? If it is just vanilla, water and alcohol, then yes it can be used. I'm not sure of the results. Tasting vanilla extract, all I get is an alcohol taste ;)

Check out the link above, there are many other options for vanilla flavoring that, imho, would give a much more satisfying result.

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
So my bud is trying to make his own juice but he doesn't know how hes going to flavour it. Can you just add vanilla extract at like 5%? Is there any recommended things he can use to flavour his juice?
There's an abundance of flavors from manufacturers who know what vapers can and cannot have in their flavors. Buying random food flavors from the supermarket might backfire badly if you don't know what exactly is in them.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well I think I know why they ARE sort of willing to take the risk (look at the sub forum) but that is still no REASON to take the risk. You can't be stealthy if you are ill or dead.

Seriously do a search of the DIY forum, and get some ideas about what you CAN obtain to use safely because there are things but vanilla extract isn't one of them.

Good luck,

Anna

Reactions: fathzero
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread