• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Easy DIY e juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvnnyphvntom

Aug 3, 2015
I'm thinking about making my own diy e juice but the only problem is where to buy the flavourings in singapore? I'm talking bout TFA, Capella drops, a wide selection of lorann's
I have already bought the vg at bakery shop in phoon huat but the only lorann's flavouring they got is for the ice cream one not the "lorann's oils" one
Any help would be appreciated
if you guys have any recipes please share with me too :)

Reactions: SSBR

WarA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2015
bake king has some lorann's, Capella and TFA just order from their site. Fedex should reach within 4 working days (amazing compared to china/hongkong posts) however at roughly 20usd or more shipping would apply so exercise diligent on the flavouring you want to order

i mostly check online to see what recipe i can do with the flavouring I will be ordering. Just google e-liquid recipe should give more than enough results

Eugene lim

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2015
I'm thinking about making my own diy e juice but the only problem is where to buy the flavourings in singapore? I'm talking bout TFA, Capella drops, a wide selection of lorann's
I have already bought the vg at bakery shop in phoon huat but the only lorann's flavouring they got is for the ice cream one not the "lorann's oils" one
Any help would be appreciated
if you guys have any recipes please share with me too :)
Lorann oil cannot use for vaping. It oil based not water based. Please do water check. Drop a few drops in water and see if it floats. If the flavouring floats on top of water cannot use.

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

WarA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2015
Lorann oil cannot use for vaping. It oil based not water based. Please do water check. Drop a few drops in water and see if it floats. If the flavouring floats on top of water cannot use.

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

most lorann oil are water based, they are just lazy to stop using oil in their name (stupid I know lol) but do check out the safe list in the forum before ordering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread