• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

help on diy eliquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
So if got questions to ask, dig old thread and ask or open new thread and ask? Got any rules or sticky say cannot post on an old thread or not?

Unwritten rule in this land where laziness is frowned upon. It's just a culture you'll have to get used to. You don't go in to other people's houses to lay down your own rules, right..?

If you've searched and can't find the answer to the question in mind, that warrants a new thread.

desmondsg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
LOS
Unwritten rule in this land where laziness is frowned upon. It's just a culture you'll have to get used to. You don't go in to other people's houses to lay down your own rules, right..?

If you've searched and can't find the answer to the question in mind, that warrants a new thread.

No difference between a new thread and old thread to me, i was just making the old thread new.

EU6EN3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
red dot
Updates on my quest yesterday..

Well i consider it a success... The taste is "ok", menthol is power and the smoke not bad. Now i am trying to sweeten the taste as i know something out there does that..

Oh BTW, my mix is 4ml VG, 2ml PG and 1ml Mango(not very fanastic) and 1 pc of menthol crystal.(2mm long). And is a 0mg Nic mixed.

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair

Well i consider it a success... The taste is "ok", menthol is power and the smoke not bad. Now i am trying to sweeten the taste as i know something out there does that..

Oh BTW, my mix is 4ml VG, 2ml PG and 1ml Mango(not very fanastic) and 1 pc of menthol crystal.(2mm long). And is a 0mg Nic mixed.

U can consider stevia or Sucralose to sweeten your juice.

EU6EN3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
red dot
U can consider stevia or Sucralose to sweeten your juice.

Thanks bro.. the question where to get them?

And i have just found a place to get better Quality of favouring and extracts. "Kitchen Capers".. IMO i have spend so much on PG n VG so why not just a little bit more for a better results?

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
Thanks bro.. the question where to get them?

And i have just found a place to get better Quality of favouring and extracts. "Kitchen Capers".. IMO i have spend so much on PG n VG so why not just a little bit more for a better results?

Stevia is available in Cold Storage and most supermarket.. it is a leave derived sweetener... as for sucralose i m still finding it. There is another sweetener, called Ethyl Maltol available in liquid form, but can't locate it.

EU6EN3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
red dot

Ok updates on the mixed i have over the weekends... Great success! I manage to have my very own apple mint (or rather apple menthol)

1) 4ml Apple essence from Phoon Huat. (This will be my PG 50%)
2) Add menthol crystal into the solution to dissolve it. (depending on individual)
3) Add 2 drops of lemon juice (yes, real fresh lemon, according to a bro. this will make the favour PoP!)
4) Add VG 4ml and shake well.
5) Lastly let the mixture sit for at least a day or even a week! This will give it a better taste!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread