Status
Not open for further replies.

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
I finally got my diver and SnP tank and it couldn't be more of a disaster.... :confused:

My original diver was bought with a grail and has been working very nice so today I decided to give the new diver and SnP a run. The first tank ran right though the bottom which ...... me off. After taking it apart and re-aligning the wick with the hole I proceeded to fill up another tank - same result. I went to a local shop that sells them and they took it apart and said "should work now". Just got home to another tank that empties just about as fast as it was filled.

I am not sure what the heck I am doing wrong... It builds just like my killer (which never leaks a drop) yet this thing has me stumped. To top it off i was so ...... I took the tank to the sink to empty and proceeded to wash the two small o-rings down the drain - ARG.

Are you to align one side of the wick so it covers the hole in the tube? I have tried both with the same result.

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
The hole needs to be unobstructed so it can feed juice. I'm not sure what your issue is, but wonder if the tank was properly sealed.
This is where I have run into problems, sort of. I have no issue keeping the hole unobstructed. The ceramic cup tends to tilt a bit due to the negative wire. When the ceramic cup sits in just the right place everything is great, otherwise it floods or the wick goes dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread