Disposable e-cig recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty_bo-shank

Sep 4, 2011
Bath UK
Hi, this is my first post otherwise I'd have put this query in the appropriate area. I'm looking for opinion on a good disposable e-cig (I live in the UK) I want my father to have his first vaping experience but due to budgetary considerations and the fact that he's quite technophobic I don't really want to shell out for a refillable starter kit like Green Smoke/Sky etc.

If anyone can suggest a good disposable for throat hit, nicotine to satisfy a lifelong heavy smoker I'd be pleased to hear from you and your opinions. I'm just hoping that the disposable may open his mind to investing in a proper e-cig kit and laying off the analogues!

Other than that, do you get a throat hit from zero nic cartridges? I used to smoke, would like to buy an ecig but don't want to get hooked on nicotine again.

Thanks for reading.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Hi, this is my first post otherwise I'd have put this query in the appropriate area. I'm looking for opinion on a good disposable e-cig (I live in the UK) I want my father to have his first vaping experience but due to budgetary considerations and the fact that he's quite technophobic I don't really want to shell out for a refillable starter kit like Green Smoke/Sky etc.

If anyone can suggest a good disposable for throat hit, nicotine to satisfy a lifelong heavy smoker I'd be pleased to hear from you and your opinions. I'm just hoping that the disposable may open his mind to investing in a proper e-cig kit and laying off the analogues!

Other than that, do you get a throat hit from zero nic cartridges? I used to smoke, would like to buy an ecig but don't want to get hooked on nicotine again.

Thanks for reading.

A good disposable does not exist, IMO, unless you consider one or two inhales and then down, down, down in performance good. The $20 you will waste on a disposable will pay half the cost of a good beginner PV.

And you will get no throat hit with 0 stength eliquid. For most, you need 18mg -24mg strength eliquid for good throat hit.

Rule of Thumb: the more it looks like the real thing, the worse the performance.

For around $45 you can get a good beginner model such as the Riva, eGo or E-Power. Considering how much you probably spend on cigarettes, that's not a lot of money:

Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - E-Power

e-Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread