Disposable E-Cigs and manual vs auto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious about the disposable E-cigs. I see them at my local smoke shop and in Gas stations and I'm looking to try E-cigs but they are soo expensive and I don't want to spend $50 or so on a starter kit if I will just end up not liking it. So I decided to try the disposables. Can anyone give me suggestions on which disposables to try and which to stay away from. Are disposables even worth buying? I want to just go to my local smoke shop or the gas station and buy one so I don't have to buy online and thus I can get it quicker. I have seen the Blu E-cigs and some called hookah E-cigs by imperial smoke. Anyone know anything about these two? The biggest issue I have in disposable e-cigs is the fact that most of them you see in a brick and mortar store only come in tobacco and menthol flavor. I have noticed the same is true online. I have only seen a couple online that offer them in various flavors. I would like to try different flavors instead of just tobacco or menthol of which I would never do menthol. that is just yuck!
Any other advice on the disposables would be great!

Also I have noticed that the disposables also come in manual or auto for some of the brands. which is better and what is the advantage to a manual vs auto? I just like to know which ones I should get if it even matters. Upon research of this I have read that with manuals you can control the vapor. Not sure how it works tho. My guess would be you inhale to your mouth and when your ready to release the vapor to your mouth you press the button. I am probably wrong but thats the way I understood it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread