Status
Not open for further replies.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
I tend to think that when pickups are made at certain volume-vendor locations that there are cages of packages loaded with the shipments and the carrier doesn't bother to scan the packages or the manifest slips. Not the fault of the shipper.

Glad that your goodies will soon be in your possession. :)
I'm pretty sure there is something up with the bar code and had to be entered manually. I'll be looking to see if I can tell tomorrow.
This is part of a package that I'm sending back east to an old friend that's trying vaping to get off the stinky's.
Here's what I'm sending him: A black 50 watt sigelei v2 with 25r battery, black Subtank mini v2, five 1.2 ohm heads, 120 ml DIY peanut brittle 12mg, DVD with youtube reviews, wire and rayon.
He bought one of those Fin ecigs at Walmart and doesn't think to highly of it so......

Last edited:

Douggro

Ultra Member
Nov 26, 2015
Seattle, WA
I'm pretty sure there is something up with the bar code and had to be entered manually. I'll be looking to see if I can tell tomorrow.
This is part of a package that I'm sending back east to an old friend that's trying vaping to get off the stinky's.
Here's what I'm sending him: A black 50 watt Sigelei v2 with 25r battery, black Subtank mini v2, five 1.2 ohm heads, 120 ml DIY peanut brittle 12mg, DVD with youtube reviews, wire and rayon.
He bought one of those Fin ecigs at Walmart and doesn't think to highly of it so......
As long as he likes peanut brittle, that sounds like a nice gift from a good friend. :)
Have to go refresh my tracking page.. :w00t:

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
I tend to think that when pickups are made at certain volume-vendor locations that there are cages of packages loaded with the shipments and the carrier doesn't bother to scan the packages or the manifest slips. Not the fault of the shipper.

Glad that your goodies will soon be in your possession. :)
The DV CS rep said USPS picks up around 1000 packages from them at a time but doesn't scan them at DV.

Douggro

Ultra Member
Nov 26, 2015
Seattle, WA
The DV CS rep said USPS picks up around 1000 packages from them at a time but doesn't scan them at DV.
And I'd bet that they have those 1000 packages in the rolling cages USPS uses. That's how we would load trays of printed materials to take to the PO Annex for mailing. Hard to blame the carrier for not wanting to open each cage, scan each item and reload them in another cage.. Our UPS guy would get a little angst-ridden look when we had pallets of boxes that each were going to separate locations. I'd be nice and pick them up with the forklift to the back of his truck to make it easier on him. ;)

Reactions: dwcraig1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread