Am I Getting Screwed?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan Littrell

Jul 7, 2015
Has anyone ever ordered from Codevape.com? I ordered a mech mod clone from them earlier this week and I think I might be getting screwed. They sent me a tracking number and it just says thatnit is ready to be shipped but hasn't shipped yet. It's been this way for 3 days now and every time this has happened to me the order never comes. Anybody got any experience with this site?

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I would give it a bit more time before I started getting concerned. With the lackluster way the USPS has been lately with entering tracking numbers into the system your vape mail could very well be on its way to you.

Logan Littrell

Jul 7, 2015
I would give it a bit more time before I started getting concerned. With the lackluster way the USPS has been lately with entering tracking numbers into the system your vape mail could very well be on its way to you.
Yeah definitely! I just wanted to get a little more input. After placing my order I found some people have had trouble with this site before but it looks they they have been bought by a more credible company now.

Reactions: mattiem

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
Yeah definitely! I just wanted to get a little more input. After placing my order I found some people have had trouble with this site before but it looks they they have been bought by a more credible company now.
People tend to onle leave reviews when the experience is horrible or excellent.... I'd be more concerned or focused on the more recent reviews, but I'd still focus more towards USPS than the vendor. Over the last 2 months, not all vape mail, things have went from saying items were shipped with no tracking updates until the morning of delivery for the majority of things for me.... Even had a package from amazon being shipped from a location 4 hours away that took 4 days to get delivered.
Does the tracking show it's been turned over to USPS yet?

Logan Littrell

Jul 7, 2015
People tend to onle leave reviews when the experience is horrible or excellent.... I'd be more concerned or focused on the more recent reviews, but I'd still focus more towards USPS than the vendor. Over the last 2 months, not all vape mail, things have went from saying items were shipped with no tracking updates until the morning of delivery for the majority of things for me.... Even had a package from amazon being shipped from a location 4 hours away that took 4 days to get delivered.
Does the tracking show it's been turned over to USPS yet?
Lol. As we speak I searched my tracking number and it has updated and says it will be delivered tomorrow. haha Sorry to waste anybody's time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread