Decided to take the chance, got some questions !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sainted_S

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Nether Iceland of NWPA
That is a good list, but I do think you could get alot more with that much money. There are several concerns because you are stocking up for 6 months. Here is a sample list that I put together that gives you much more for the money if you are willing to DIY your juice and you shouldn't be caught in a bind.

14 gauge needle (blunt, no bevel) 1 £0.38
16 gauge needle (blunt, no bevel) 1 £0.38
18 gauge needle (blunt, no bevel) 1 £0.38
1ml syringe (no needle) 1 £0.59
2ml syringe (no needle) 1 £0.35
Syringes with different size gauges make it easier to fill cartomizers. Depending on the VG content of the juice you may need a slightly larger tip.However, not all are necessities.

10ml Childproof & dropper - Clear 5 £1.70
30ml Childproof w/ dropper - Clear 10 £3.90
5ml Childproof w/ dropper - Clear 5 £1.45
If you decide to do the DIY thing, which gives you more control and is less expensive, it is wise to have different size bottles so you can mix up small quantitites to test flavors and larger bottles for the mixes you like.

Flavourart eliquid Flavouring Burley - 1 £3.49
Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring Coffee Espresso 1 £2.99
Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring Dark Vapure - 5ml 1 £3.49
Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring Mellow Sunset - 1 £3.49
Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring Oba Oba - 5ml 1 £2.99
Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring Perique Black 5ml 1 £3.49
Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring Shade - 5ml 1 £3.49
Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring Turk & USA Blend 1 £3.49
Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring Ultimate - Camtel 1 £3.49
Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring Ultimate - Maxboro1 £3.49
Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring - Tuscan Reservel 1 £3.49
Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring USA Mix - 1 £3.49
Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring Virginia - 5ml 1 £3.49
Perfumers Apprentice Flavouring Caramel Cappuccino Flavour 1 £2.49
Perfumers Apprentice Flavouring Cofee (Kona) Flavour - 1 £1.99
Perfumers Apprentice Flavouring DK Tobacco Flavour - 1 £2.39
Perfumers Apprentice Flavouring Double Chocolate Dark - 1 £2.19
Perfumers Apprentice Flavouring Marshmallow (Toasted) 1 £2.39
Perfumers Apprentice Flavouring RY4 Flavour - 10ml 1 £2.39
Perfumers Apprentice Flavouring Tobacco Flavour 1 £1.99
Finding juices you like is one of the hardest things about vaping. Rather than buying 30ml of a juice you may hate you can buy flavors to DIY and it is not so much of a loss if you don't like one. Also, the flavors you think you are going to like while vaping, you may not like at all. I tend to like tobaccos and coffees, but I thought I would like fruits and desserts when I* started. This is just a sample of flavors that I have found and prefer, but you can choose whatever you think you would like. 5ml of the flavourart will usually make about 60ml of nic juice. The 10ml bottles of perfumer's apprentice will go a long way, especially potent flavors like the caramel cappacinno. Alot of people are intimidated by DIY, but I prefer it because it is less expensive and I can control the taste. It isn't hard at all and there is a great DIY section on the forum.

VG & PG Base VG Base - 100ml 3 £13.47
E Liquid 30ML - PG - Tobaccos PG Unflavoured 125ml - CN Sourced - 50MG 1 £27.99
30ML - VG - Tobaccos VG Unflavoured 125ml - CN Sourced - 25MG 1 £18.49
Liberty Flights is out of stock of what I would recommend for a newbie DIY'er, but this is what I recommend from what they do have in stock. However, if you take my advice be sure to dillute the 50mg strength and take care not to get any on your skin when dilluting it! Because some people can't tolerate PG I included the VG unflavored nic. VG is very thick but can be thinned by adding a small amount of high proof vodka. This gives you more control and if you're nic is too high or low you can adjust the flavor and dillution. For someone that cannot get more supplies for 6 months, I think this is could be a better choice. Depending on the strength you want it could also give you incredibly more nic juice. For example, the 125 ml of 50mg PG can be dilluted with 125ml of the VG base to give you 250 ml of 25mg nic juice or you can dillute it down further and have much more nic juice. I am down to very little nic content in my juices, but when I was using higher concentrations I just got a 250ml bottle and dilluted it with the VG all at once.

Boge 510 Cartomizer 2.0 Ohm (Black) - 5 Pack 7 £45.43
This is a cheaper option than atties and should last you over 6 months. Most people seem to like the boge carts better than atties, however, even if you add in atties it will be less that the list you have. Cartomizers can be cleaned, but even without cleaning you should be stocked for months of vaping. I have found for myself cartomizers are cheaper and more reliable than atties because it is rare that I wouldn't have a backup cartomizer versus atties.

eGo Black eGo 510 - Standard 1 £42.99
eGo Black eGo-T 1000mAh Pass-Through Battery 2 £35.98
I would either buy two sets of egos or the two passthroughs with a set. My reason for suggesting this is that if you have a charger go bad, you will have the passthroughs for back up. You may also want to buy an extra charger.

Drip Tips 510/901 Delrin Drip Tips - Type C 3 £3.75
You will want to replace the white tips of a cartmizer with a drip tip if you decide to use them.

Items £257.43
Shipping £2.89
Total £260.32

This price does not include the 10% discount. Your list is good, but from experience this is the set up I wish I would have started with and you will be more prepared for any catastrophes that may happen. It will definately take you through six months and will give you more control as far the juices go. Of course, everyone is different and so are their vaping needs, as someone who started with the 510 mega and went through using carts, to clearomizers, to dripping to cartomizers, this is what I suggest. I don't mean to assume what you need. I just wanted to give you an idea of other options you have.

Last edited:

iraqui

Jun 18, 2011
Egypt
@Sainted_S: Thank you very much for ur great effort and care.
im just scared from the DIY thing as im a beginner, I dont like dying with a nicotine overdose, it would be shame,lol. Also i prefer a flavour nearest to the regular cigarettes(analogs), as im trying to quit cigarettes ,not searching for extra luxury, lol, i think i would like to give a try for some flavours but not that much, Anyway thank you for your effort. You have been more than great :)

iraqui

Jun 18, 2011
Egypt
This was difficult to read so I'm just going to reformat it so that we can see what it all is:

E Liquid
1x 30ML - PG - Tobaccos Original Red - Extra High - 24MG
1x 30ML - PG - Tobaccos Parliament - High - 18MG
1x 30ML - PG - Tobaccos Stuyvesant (Tobacco) - High - 18MG
1x 30ML - PG - Tobaccos Tobacco - High - 18MG
2x 30ML - PG - Tobaccos Winston - High - 18MG
1x 30ML - VG - Tobaccos VG Home Counties - High - 18MG
1x 30ML - VG - Tobaccos VG Original Red- High - 18MG
1x 30ML - VG - Tobaccos VG Parliament - High - 18MG
1x 30ML - VG - Tobaccos VG Tobacco - High - 18MG
1x 30ML - VG - Tobaccos VG Winston - High - 18MG

Hardware & Accessories
1x ECC 510 Pass-Through
1x Black 510 Atomizers - 5 Pack
2x Boge 510 Cartomizer 2.5 Ohm (Black) - 5 Pack
1x KR808D-1 Cartomizer Cherry 5 Pack - Extra High - 24MG
1x KR808D-1 Cartomizer Turk USA 5 Pack - Ex. High - 24MG
1x KR808D-1 Cartomizer Virgina 5 Pack - Extra High - 24MG

2x Black eGo 510 - Standard Starter Kit
1x 510/901 Delrin Drip Tips - Type C

I've noted above that it appears you have chosen some prefilled cartomizers - the problem is that you do not have any compatible hardware. KR808D-1 cartomizers are not compatible with 510 threaded devices. In order to be able to use them, you would need a 510 battery adapter, specifically a 510 to 901 adapter.

Other than that, your order looks great. Hope this was helpful!:2cool:

Thanks alot, I owe you :)
I ve tried doing this but i failed, Im new to forums as im new to Vaping.

cheers.

iraqui

Jun 18, 2011
Egypt
That is a good list, but I do think you could get alot more with that much money. There are several concerns because you are stocking up for 6 months. Here is a sample list that I put together that gives you much more for the money if you are willing to DIY your juice and you shouldn't be caught in a bind.

14 gauge needle (blunt, no bevel) 1 £0.38
16 gauge needle (blunt, no bevel) 1 £0.38
18 gauge needle (blunt, no bevel) 1 £0.38
1ml syringe (no needle) 1 £0.59
2ml syringe (no needle) 1 £0.35
Syringes with different size gauges make it easier to fill cartomizers. Depending on the VG content of the juice you may need a slightly larger tip.However, not all are necessities.

10ml Childproof & dropper - Clear 5 £1.70
30ml Childproof w/ dropper - Clear 10 £3.90
5ml Childproof w/ dropper - Clear 5 £1.45
If you decide to do the DIY thing, which gives you more control and is less expensive, it is wise to have different size bottles so you can mix up small quantitites to test flavors and larger bottles for the mixes you like.

Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring Burley - 1 £3.49
Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring Coffee Espresso 1 £2.99
Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring Dark Vapure - 5ml 1 £3.49
Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring Mellow Sunset - 1 £3.49
Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring Oba Oba - 5ml 1 £2.99
Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring Perique Black 5ml 1 £3.49
Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring Shade - 5ml 1 £3.49
Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring Turk & USA Blend 1 £3.49
Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring Ultimate - Camtel 1 £3.49
Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring Ultimate - Maxboro1 £3.49
Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring - Tuscan Reservel 1 £3.49
Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring USA Mix - 1 £3.49
Flavourart eLiquid Flavouring Virginia - 5ml 1 £3.49
Perfumers Apprentice Flavouring Caramel Cappuccino Flavour 1 £2.49
Perfumers Apprentice Flavouring Cofee (Kona) Flavour - 1 £1.99
Perfumers Apprentice Flavouring DK Tobacco Flavour - 1 £2.39
Perfumers Apprentice Flavouring Double Chocolate Dark - 1 £2.19
Perfumers Apprentice Flavouring Marshmallow (Toasted) 1 £2.39
Perfumers Apprentice Flavouring RY4 Flavour - 10ml 1 £2.39
Perfumers Apprentice Flavouring Tobacco Flavour 1 £1.99
Finding juices you like is one of the hardest things about vaping. Rather than buying 30ml of a juice you may hate you can buy flavors to DIY and it is not so much of a loss if you don't like one. Also, the flavors you think you are going to like while vaping, you may not like at all. I tend to like tobaccos and coffees, but I thought I would like fruits and desserts when I* started. This is just a sample of flavors that I have found and prefer, but you can choose whatever you think you would like. 5ml of the flavourart will usually make about 60ml of nic juice. The 10ml bottles of perfumer's apprentice will go a long way, especially potent flavors like the caramel cappacinno. Alot of people are intimidated by DIY, but I prefer it because it is less expensive and I can control the taste. It isn't hard at all and there is a great DIY section on the forum.

VG & PG Base VG Base - 100ml 3 £13.47
E Liquid 30ML - PG - Tobaccos PG Unflavoured 125ml - CN Sourced - 50MG 1 £27.99
30ML - VG - Tobaccos VG Unflavoured 125ml - CN Sourced - 25MG 1 £18.49
Liberty Flights is out of stock of what I would recommend for a newbie DIY'er, but this is what I recommend from what they do have in stock. However, if you take my advice be sure to dillute the 50mg strength and take care not to get any on your skin when dilluting it! Because some people can't tolerate PG I included the VG unflavored nic. VG is very thick but can be thinned by adding a small amount of high proof vodka. This gives you more control and if you're nic is too high or low you can adjust the flavor and dillution. For someone that cannot get more supplies for 6 months, I think this is could be a better choice. Depending on the strength you want it could also give you incredibly more nic juice. For example, the 125 ml of 50mg PG can be dilluted with 125ml of the VG base to give you 250 ml of 25mg nic juice or you can dillute it down further and have much more nic juice. I am down to very little nic content in my juices, but when I was using higher concentrations I just got a 250ml bottle and dilluted it with the VG all at once.

Boge 510 Cartomizer 2.0 Ohm (Black) - 5 Pack 7 £45.43
This is a cheaper option than atties and should last you over 6 months. Most people seem to like the boge carts better than atties, however, even if you add in atties it will be less that the list you have. Cartomizers can be cleaned, but even without cleaning you should be stocked for months of vaping. I have found for myself cartomizers are cheaper and more reliable than atties because it is rare that I wouldn't have a backup cartomizer versus atties.

eGo Black eGo 510 - Standard 1 £42.99
eGo Black eGo-T 1000mAh Pass-Through Battery 2 £35.98
I would either buy two sets of egos or the two passthroughs with a set. My reason for suggesting this is that if you have a charger go bad, you will have the passthroughs for back up. You may also want to buy an extra charger.

Drip Tips 510/901 Delrin Drip Tips - Type C 3 £3.75
You will want to replace the white tips of a cartmizer with a drip tip if you decide to use them.

Items £257.43
Shipping £2.89
Total £260.32

This price does not include the 10% discount. Your list is good, but from experience this is the set up I wish I would have started with and you will be more prepared for any catastrophes that may happen. It will definately take you through six months and will give you more control as far the juices go. Of course, everyone is different and so are their vaping needs, as someone who started with the 510 mega and went through using carts, to clearomizers, to dripping to cartomizers, this is what I suggest. I don't mean to assume what you need. I just wanted to give you an idea of other options you have.

Hello, I made the purchase of liquid u told me about, but i need some help.

u told me to buy:

VG Base - 100ml x3 = 300ml
Tobaccos PG Unflavoured - CN Sourced - 50MG = 125ml

Tobaccos VG Unflavoured - CN Sourced - 25MG = 125ml

This is total 550ml (Excluding falvours). I already made the purchase and waiting for delivery

As most people told me that the best combination for me is 50PG/50VG 18-24mg.

Would u please help me a recipe to get the largest amount of this liquid out of these purchased lequids Please??

Thanks in advance.
Iraqui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread