I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Thanks, F2V! I AM a January girl, dontchaknow. ;)

1709959729194.jpeg

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
So is the dagger what is needed for someone that still vapes at ~6.5w on Aspire bvc coils? and what MTL tank would be a good fit?. I know, I know...I'm so out of touch with modern devices/tanks. I'm still looking for my billet bridges :facepalm:....

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
So is the dagger what is needed for someone that still vapes at ~6.5w on Aspire bvc coils? and what MTL tank would be a good fit?. I know, I know...I'm so out of touch with modern devices/tanks. I'm still looking for my billet bridges :facepalm:....

I believe it would work for you, F2V. I'll let DPL jump in as he is the tank master :D

Greetings, Man From Mars ;) (now I've got Blondie's Rapture stuck in my head). It fits basically any 22mm tank without over-hang, but >>>

I know that our dear & Darling Kat is moving quickly at the moment, but thinking everything through, I THINK she was hoping to give a deal to one of the many folks here who are inclined to mod stuff themselves. Forgive me (it's been a while), but I don't recall if you're in that group. I know you're inclined to information gathering (recalling one pretty amazing set of dimension comparisons you once did), but I DON'T remember if you're a tinkerer. Well, at least where mods are concerned. :ohmy::laugh:

At issue is the dimming screen, which, IF I'm correct, indicates that it might need a new chip soon. Others know MUCH more than me in that regard though. Given it's form factor, I'd expect that it's a relatively easy mod (noun) to mod (verb). Not to be repetitive, of course. :lol:

Neither Kat nor I are inclined (or interested) in such jobs, and I NEVER intentionally open up a mod. If one of mine opens up, it's cuz I dropped it (lol).

I give her credit for even listing it. When mine start to dim (or stop working), they suffer a much different fate. :blush:

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Dave,

I'm a doctor (or I play one in the westerns where you lose patience more often), not an engineer. I can build coils, but together a computer, design an adventure, etc, but my soldiering skills are Qu'vatlh (chip replacement is not in my vocabulary).

As for Kat moving...I don't envy her. I went through that horrible task last year and still haven't found everything (including my soldiering iron).

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Dave,

I'm a doctor (or I play one in the westerns where you lose patience more often), not an engineer. I can build coils, but together a computer, design an adventure, etc, but my soldiering skills are Qu'vatlh (chip replacement is not in my vocabulary).

As for Kat moving...I don't envy her. I went through that horrible task last year and still haven't found everything (including my soldiering iron).

That's what I thought, F2V, but wasn't 100% sure. The years don't make it easier to recollect fine details (breaking news, I know). ;)

By "moving" I just meant "out & about". She's still holding fort in Kali, and I'm sure she will return later. :)

Users who are viewing this thread